Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009

Cry 'Mayhem!' and let slip the dogs of Wardlow.
I think recently Swerve has been trying to do Too Much in the ring with all the different stomps and whatnot. Claudio is one of the best bases for that kind of stuff and Swerve still goofed up enough to make me doubt his cool confident killer vibes. I love it when he hits the griddy though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009

Cry 'Mayhem!' and let slip the dogs of Wardlow.
Also he should do that move where he gets them up like he's gonna do a powerbomb but then spins around and power slams them. That move is awesome

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Anyone who has me blocked is a coward. Anyone who has anyone blocked is a coward.

Swerve’s promo sucked. He’s good in ring but wrestling needs sicko babyfaces. Swerve should punt Hangman’s baby, unplug Keith Lee’s ventilator, and cuckhold Miro and get cheered for it and promo about that. AEW babyfaces should be the antithesis of WWE babyfaces, but they should also be cool and have normal length arms so not Jungle Boy.

Swerve can do this and Okada can

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

Eat My Fuc posted:

Anyone who has me blocked is a coward. Anyone who has anyone blocked is a coward.

Swerve’s promo sucked. He’s good in ring but wrestling needs sicko babyfaces. Swerve should punt Hangman’s baby, unplug Keith Lee’s ventilator, and cuckhold Miro and get cheered for it and promo about that. AEW babyfaces should be the antithesis of WWE babyfaces, but they should also be cool and have normal length arms so not Jungle Boy.

Swerve can do this and Okada can

Swerve and Okada should team up and commit credit card fraud at the expense of FTR.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

MJF is a great wrestler and a good promo, for the sin of destroying the company I love for months on end when he comes back he needs to have any and all creative control stripped away from him. Possibly be given some retaliatory booking. Make him wrestle under a mask on the undercard for a while, give him a Gentleman Frog gimmick or something.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Eat My Fuc posted:

100% correct.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

The only person I have blocked doesn’t post here anymore 😔✅

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

I started blocking people a while ago and now the only posts I see are from Cavauro and Gavok

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
blocked blocked blocked

none of you are free from sin

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

MJF as a gentleman frog would be great.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

blocks are a half measure, and true ignore is a 8th level spell you can only cast once a day and even then it is very taxing. i havent blocked anyone since a few months i started posting, but those who were blocked remain

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

Goblin deez nuts amirite ladies?
Blocks are a coward's tool; real posters have meltdowns and buy increasingly unhinged red text avs for their enemies.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Let us see who is better! Perhaps then we shall know truly!

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Eat My Fuc posted:

Let us see who is better! Perhaps then we shall know truly!

Lmfao

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

maxwell jacob fedbound

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

I wonder what his NXT name will be.

Maxx Segwhey Coxxstormm

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

edogawa rando posted:

I wonder what his NXT name will be.

Maxx Segwhey Coxxstormm

following how they did colt back in the day it'll be like ari costanza rothsteinberg

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

Sidney Appelbaum

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

Ari Gold

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

He'll probably just keep his name because he's already famous with it

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Joey McChrist posted:

maxwell jacob fedbound

Yep

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

His name will be Maxwell Jacob Fuckface Nerd I Can't beat Them They're Too Strong and I will say "these nxt names are getting out of control!"

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

They’ll throw all the names in the Hunnukah song into an excel table and run a randomizer macro

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

In the great tradition of Giovanni Vinci he will be Solomon Seinfeld

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

I doubt it, they're probably not doing any of that.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Hey guys, Gumball wants you to know that if MJF goes to WWE, they probably won't name him Shalom McDriedelstein.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Minpoorly Jacob Cookedfam

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

That DICK! posted:

Minpoorly Jacob Cookedfam

Finally a funny one, thank you

↓↓↓↓also a good one

Gumball Gumption fucked around with this message at 20:56 on Apr 28, 2024

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

They’ll name him Walter

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

something interesting I've noticed. Acts that are over and become world champ usually have criticism start in here very early in their title reigns. I remember it for Hangman, MJF and now Swerve. Personally I think Swerve is good enough at promo and has a champions aura and has really good wrestling matches. I think he'll do great as champ. In fact I think pretty much all of the world champs besides CM Punk did great as world champ. The only time I started hating MJF's reign was post ALL IN like QOP said.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

mjf is too small for the fed. he's just a lil guy

keithy george
Jan 8, 2008

We used to have a thing about not using WWE's prejudices as an excuse for people to just jump ahead and make "satirical predictions" but I guess this is fine now.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Yeah all those posts loving suck

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

keithy george posted:

We used to have a thing about not using WWE's prejudices as an excuse for people to just jump ahead and make "satirical predictions" but I guess this is fine now.

If it's a wrestler people are really deranged about it's fine. That's always been the rule

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

keithy george posted:

the rule has never stopped anyone ever to my memory

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

keithy george posted:

rules are meant to be broken
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvXhxXlRgvs&t=28s

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

keithy george posted:

You're honestly right and I'm sorry, I thought the Giovanni Vinci naming method of "first name + famous last name" was a funny Bit but it's been an especially weird few pages of conversation I've been contributing to. It's easy for it to turn into an excuse to be uncomfortably deranged and low key (sometimes high key) doing Ironic Prejudices in a way that's too much even for this thread and it should be stopped. I apologize for my part in it.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

your nxt uk name is Ironic Prejudisto

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Maxwell Jumpin’ Frogman

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Turning a big dial that says NXT names and looking at the crowd for approval like a contestant on the price is right