Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

maxswelled penis suckman

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

JUNGLE BOY posted:

maxswelled penis suckman

sadly, this is correct

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

JUNGLE BOY posted:

maxswelled penis suckman

sucking on the stick???

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

max caster keeps making jokes about him sodomizing his unwilling opponents,.. i hope someone kills him

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

I throw the swerve toy into the trash and unwrap my new Bruv edition Osprey statue and whisper "Game changer".

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
RedditBX

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

I like Will Ospreay. He wrestles good and cuts promos that make say "LET'S FING GOOOOOOOO'

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I like Bill Ospreay’s promos they feel real to me.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

NienNunb posted:

I like Bill Ospreay’s promos they feel real to me.

He’s come a long way. As someone with an autistic brother who is high functioning I still find Ospreay remarkable but also explains his wrestling god skills.

My brother is the will ospreay of house of the dead 2 via autism

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

poison fart

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

:gas:

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Spit out my drink at “swerve should unplug Keith Lees ventilator” lmao

Title scene was best when all three guys involved were psychopaths so I kind of hate the aw shucks I’ve done bad things promo. gently caress off just own it, just be kind of a shitfucker, it is fine. Everyone wants Ospreay v Swerve further down the line and Ospreay def will still be a face by then so why not just have Swerve still be a guy who drops bowling balls on FTR Balds kids.

Integrated Houston
Oct 21, 2008
Swerve is still Killmonger. He will be pushed to extremes again soon.

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

swerve should defeat kota ibushi by painting a tunnel on a wall and waiting for him to run headfirst into it and get smashed flat as a pancake.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Cooka DiPizza

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

haunted bong posted:

swerve should defeat kota ibushi by painting a tunnel on a wall and waiting for him to run headfirst into it and get smashed flat as a pancake.

Kota didn't read the PSA
https://twitter.com/ghostopal_/status/1776397129831117300

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF
AEW's international tv deals have collapsed.

WO posted:

Less than a year after signing a multi-year streaming deal with TelevisaUnivision, AEW is no longer available on the company's ViX platform -- the second-such international broadcast deal that has quietly gone away.

While a formal announcement has yet to be made by either party, a support page revealed the news with a brief statement. The page isn't visibly dated, but an HTML source code view shows it was last updated on March 13th.

Inquiries for comment to both AEW and TelevisaUnivision have yet to be answered.

Announced in July 2023, the deal was set to bring AEW's weekly TV programming and other content to the premium tier of the ViX streaming service which is available throughout Mexico and some Latin America and Caribbean countries.

WO posted:

According to international fans on Reddit, the company's content became no longer available on DAZN at the beginning of the year despite both sides signing a multi-year deal for 42 markets in January 2023.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

1glitch0 posted:

that don’t matta

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

Aew is dying

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

DAZN loving sucks rear end so I’m not shocked people didn’t want to use it to watch ppvs. Everyone probably just used Fite

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Raeg
Jul 7, 2008

The top 1% of ducks have control of 99.9% of the bread.

Dead excited for Tony's new TV deals!

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Jackie D posted:

Aew is dying

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
is aew international crime or international fraud

the hague very interested in finding out

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Make your own international goddamn channel and call it Bazooka Kaboom

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Swerve should steal Jack Perry’s dad’s casket or maybe put on a Kane mask and really show his heel tendencies again

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

1glitch0 posted:

Both of these platforms loving suck so it's little wonder they couldn't compete with Fite club.

In particular the blurb you quoted on DAZN comes from a source who says DAZN put absolutely no effort into promoting AEW.

https://twitter.com/SMuehlhausenJr/status/1784694552764252625?t=qIUHJ5_BQ4gKSboNaGGjYw&s=19

Maybe actually look on the loving subreddit before rushing to post a quote here, dumbass.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Pylons posted:

Both of these platforms loving suck so it's little wonder they couldn't compete with Fite club.

In particular the blurb you quoted on DAZN comes from a source who says DAZN put absolutely no effort into promoting AEW.

https://twitter.com/SMuehlhausenJr/status/1784694552764252625?t=qIUHJ5_BQ4gKSboNaGGjYw&s=19

Maybe actually look on the loving subreddit before rushing to post a quote here, dumbass.

welcome to hell

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Pylons posted:

Tiny Khan has his little freak cronies throwing DAZN (I call it da zone because I'm a big fan) under the bus instead of accepting that this promotion is dead and not getting renewed.

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

I wonder if that means I can watch Dynamite without a VPN now. At first I could, then I got an announcement that my country doesn't get the TV shows until 4 weeks later or something. So I just VPNd to England. But maybe I don't have to do that anymore. That'd be neat. I'll check this week.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

da hell zone

dalzn?

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

aew is dead and being sold for 100 dollars and i just bought it ama

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

Endorph posted:

aew is dead and being sold for 100 dollars and i just bought it ama

What’s your plan for jungle boy

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

1glitch0 posted:

drat, thats just emarassing tbh

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

it's been an honour posting with you goons 😔

TelevisedInsanity
Dec 19, 2008

"You'll never know if you can fly unless you take the risk of falling."
All Endorphin Wrestling, and it's just wrestling with their personal anxieties.

Very brave.

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014

TelevisedInsanity posted:

All Endorphin Wrestling, and it's just wrestling with their personal anxieties.

Very brave.

Yeah I enjoyed the Hangman/Swerve feud.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

Pylons posted:

The gently caress is DAZNdoing withARW? Everyone just used Fite.it was never DAZN Watchers Stay Winning.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

DAZN made the correct choice 😔