Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

https://twitter.com/solomonster/status/1784345161272603023

🍾

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

hope he comes back and pretends there was never a time where he wasnt doing monty burns stuff. but hes gonna come back and do some bull crap. the career is cooked.

CHaKKaWaKka
Aug 6, 2001

I've chosen my next victim. Cry tears of joy it's not you!

we are so back

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

I have not in fact missed him

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Oh, cool, MJF's returning soon.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

MJeff posted:

don't wish that evil on us Mjeff

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

MJeff posted:

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

lol

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Need him to get the Triple H point as soon as humanly possible, for the good of wrestling

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

NienNunb posted:

Need him to get the Triple H point as soon as humanly possible, for the good of wrestling

It's so funny that you hate MJF enough that he gets you to briefly drop the gimmick. :lol:

Anyway I think he learned his lesson. He will be less cringe, I am willing to stake my reputation on it.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i just realized mjeff has been mjf this whole time. wow

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

MJF coming back means we'll be subjected to an Adam Cole feud

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

That DICK! posted:

i just realized mjeff has been mjf this whole time. wow

no joke I literally did the same thing just tonight. I was like wait....M-J-"Eff" That's weird that we both had that same thought

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

m'jeff

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

Kill this nerd rush

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

Meant Rush

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Shard posted:

no joke I literally did the same thing just tonight. I was like wait....M-J-"Eff" That's weird that we both had that same thought

shard… shart… stu hart??

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

JUNGLE BOY posted:

shard… shart… stu hart??

come on, shake my hand...

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

MJF is more of a complete package than Will Ospreay

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Eat My Fuc posted:

no he isnt.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Eat My Fuc posted:

In a legal sense boxes filled with human feces can probably be considered a “complete package”.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

is it just us that hate the acclaimed sans bowens? like are they still over with everyone else but us?

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

MJeff posted:

It's so funny that you hate MJF enough that he gets you to briefly drop the gimmick. :lol:

Anyway I think he learned his lesson. He will be less cringe, I am willing to stake my reputation on it.

Me watching Samoa Joe, the man I watched brutally murder The Necro Butcher, having to sell the Kangaroo Kick

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

NienNunb posted:

Me watching Samoa Joe, the man I watched brutally murder The Necro Butcher, having to sell the Kangaroo Kick

he was so good that he beat MJF clean even though mjf cheated. joe looked great during that and outclassed mjf in every field.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

NienNunb posted:

I don't think Joe ever actually sold the Kangaroo Kick, he countered it and beat MJF's rear end.

Maybe he did in the Grand Slam match, I dunno.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Liking Assasins creed as much as Ospreay does is cringe. MJF was a bad character for a few months, that’s Adam Coles fault. MJF is going to smoke Ospreay, Swerve, and everyone on the mic except Okada when he comes back. Okada is untouchable in comedic timing and brutal insults.

Also if we don’t get balloons Okada 2 in AEW I will start wearing pants, balloons, and using the money clip

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Eat My Fuc posted:

Liking Assasins creed as much as Ospreay does is cringe. MJF was a bad character for a few months, that’s Adam Coles fault. MJF is going to smoke Ospreay, Swerve, and everyone on the mic except Okada when he comes back. Okada is untouchable in comedic timing and brutal insults.

Also if we don’t get balloons Okada 2 in AEW I will start wearing pants, balloons, and using the money clip

mjf gets different milage on the mic and lately he's been way worse. and osprey on the other hand has been like the best babyface aew has ever had. And in the ring Swerve and Osprey outclass him, especially as MJF's reliance on entertainment spots increases.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Eat My Fuc posted:

lol

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Shard posted:

mjf gets different milage on the mic and lately he's been way worse. and osprey on the other hand has been like the best babyface aew has ever had. And in the ring Swerve and Osprey outclass him, especially as MJF's reliance on entertainment spots increases.

In ring? Nope 💅

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Eat My Fuc posted:

In ring? Nope 💅

we'll just have to agree to disagree I suppose because I just think you're wrong.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Eat My Fuc posted:

what a little competition does to a mf

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

What the gently caress is an entertainment spot? drat MJF, your spots are too entertaining. Going to run out of pops

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Gumball Gumption posted:

What the gently caress is an entertainment spot? drat MJF, your spots are too entertaining. Going to run out of pops

kangaroo kick, double clothesline. poo poo sucks

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

senor joe the numbers dont lie

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Shard posted:

kangaroo kick, double clothesline. poo poo sucks

81,035 maxiacs in Wembley stadium disagree

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Gumball Gumption posted:

81,035 maxiacs in Wembley stadium disagree

a lot of people can be wrong

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

The kangaroo kick should have been a one off but double clotheslines rule

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Shard posted:

is it just us that hate the acclaimed sans bowens? like are they still over with everyone else but us?

I still like them. Billy doesn't need to be wrestling and maybe not even part of their act anymore but I still like them as a tag.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
"Call-and-response" is what I would call that stuff.