Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

That DICK! posted:

i read report that the end of aew is being tied to the sting retirement angle and will be a 'multiversal event' featuring njpw and aew and even wwe stars. john hausman of haus of wrestling reported yesterday that it will be like the marvel endgame with the big armies charging at each other and that's going to be aew + njpw led by mjf and adam cole versus' cody rhodes wwe army. a big battle royale fought to a standstill with all the big beloved stars and something special for the gals too. hard cut to the main event, its the OG three, kenny omega, jon moxley and sting staring down the big dog roman reigns and his island of relevancy. all seems lost when sting throws the bat to kenny - woah, he is worthy? he hits the juggernaut for the 1. 2. no! its broken up by seth rollins and.... the REAL dean ambrose? the shield is reunited. spear! the big dog stacks them and pins. ding ding ding. aew is over. of course aspects of this could change in the months to come

i read that too, it was here if anyone is interested

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

MJeff posted:

If you're so loving grateful why don't you ditch the stupid giraffe, you rear end in a top hat.

I won’t stand for this Matt Taven disrespect

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

Quantum of Phallus posted:

RUSH slander is too much, even for this hosed up thread

:hmmyes:

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

im pretty sure the acclaimed having the trios titles is just a way to tell Billy Gunn "hey thanks heres a belt since you probably should retire soon"

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

yes, the four pillars thing is a bit silly, especially not having a single one of them in the tournament, but on the other hand: Swerve Strickland rules and I'm glad he's being treated like a star

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

:hmmyes:

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

Benne posted:

Who did Walter ever beat

[extremely Teddy Long voice] you got a match with him tonight, playa

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

KungFu Grip posted:

theres plently of history or people going to wrestling shows just to cross their arms and shake their head, or even turn their back on the ring

https://i.imgur.com/FNDYJ44.mp4

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

Parallax posted:

i think putting swerve on the very top of the show would have felt bigger. plus it's weird with all the story line set-up all over the show it's the guy swerve was wrestling who got the progression and not swerve

swerve did progress his story, though his story is that he is cool as hell and spends his life exclusively doing cool poo poo

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

Eat This Glob posted:

aew is obviously the soda "Moxie."

i will not be taking questions

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

Eat My Fuc posted:

Anyone who has me blocked is a coward. Anyone who has anyone blocked is a coward.

Swerve’s promo sucked. He’s good in ring but wrestling needs sicko babyfaces. Swerve should punt Hangman’s baby, unplug Keith Lee’s ventilator, and cuckhold Miro and get cheered for it and promo about that. AEW babyfaces should be the antithesis of WWE babyfaces, but they should also be cool and have normal length arms so not Jungle Boy.

Swerve can do this and Okada can

Swerve and Okada should team up and commit credit card fraud at the expense of FTR.

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

Sidney Appelbaum

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

swerve should defeat kota ibushi by painting a tunnel on a wall and waiting for him to run headfirst into it and get smashed flat as a pancake.

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

Cavauro posted:

letting others know that says danhausen. no one knew about it

thank you cavauro 🙏

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

Eat My Fuc posted:

Takeshita should be heel champ for like 2 years and destroy everyone

:hai:

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

History Comes Inside! posted:

Where he was specifically told under no circumstances are you going to go out and wrestle in your agent 47 costume and then he did it anyway

lmao

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

Big Bill and Brian Cage were too good and the young bucks used their evp powers to force Tony to break them up 😔

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

Eat My Fuc posted:

MJF/Omega/Mox have been the only good World Champs

Samoa Joe would’ve been a good one if they clearly didn’t telegraph him as a transitional champion

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

That DICK! posted:

Black Bart McBeardy: YARR ME HEARTIES! I BE LOOKIN' FER A FINE CREW TO HELP ME FIND THE TREASURE OF DAVY JONES! I'S BE TELLIN' YE THE TALE...

mjeff: [arms folded] here we go. another 20 minute promo

lmao