Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

the dark order died with brodie and after the hangman match they should have been repackaged into all new gimmicks - he was the perfect leader for the dark order and it's like a band trying to go on after their singer leaves and it completely changes the feel

silver especially deserves something better and it's a shame he'll basically be regulated to job guy until he gets released

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

kevin kelly is fuckin' awful at his job and is one of the main reasons I actively avoid the aew shows he's on

it's incredible to me that nobody in charge at aew have realized that he is a huge detriment to the product

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Fish Of Doom posted:

Remember when Kip Sabien sat in the audience with a box on his head for like a year and a half, until finally he attacked Pac for no reason and then got his rear end beat and hasn't been seen since? wtf was that?

the box gimmick was dumb as hell and was never going to go anywhere so who knows

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

NienNunb posted:

Grody Chodes

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

just watch hangman charging up for the vampire mist on a loop

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

forkboy84 posted:

Why does AEW feel the need to continue booking the absurdly cooked Hardy Brothers? Especially when they have more signed wrestlers than TV time, seems a giant waste of time

seems like whatever tony's favorites were when he was a kid are the favorites he has now so he likes to get them screen time

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Codependent Poster posted:

Mercedes would be wasted in AEW.

as an aew fan I really wish I could debate you on this but the blatant disrespect for women's wrestling regularly forces me to say 'it is what it is'

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

History Comes Inside! posted:

If only I was allowed to be involved in cool stories says the guy who was in a cool story until he got his millionth DUI

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Tato posted:

I hope the stuff about Bryan Danielson being in charge of social media fines is true. TK has found a way to cut costs while using AEW’s most abundant resource, whiny wrestlers.

lol

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Chris James 2 posted:

The pro of AEW dying soon: if it didn't, he'd be able to keep doing this until 2028

https://twitter.com/SeanRossSapp/status/1730643753776398763

at least aew will be around for a few more years then

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

there's a reason he's been using the phrase 'hot wife' specifically since the beginning instead of sexy or beautiful wife is all I'm saying

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

forkboy84 posted:

Because the last thing AEW needs is more new signings when they already have more wrestlers than time to show them.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

all these pillman jr style success stories are going to sink aew for sure

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

yea ok posted:

get every fucktard loser who cries about doing jobs out of aew asap. idc how good they are in the ring. if you dont want to be there, loving leave. uncle paul will give you everything you need. so tired of these losers

CHaKKaWaKka posted:

the entire AEW roster posting like they've got a substitute teacher today

CHaKKaWaKka posted:

AEW is going to be able to afford Mercedes Mone's contract with all of those fines for posting the stupidest poo poo on social media

Sydney Bottocks posted:

AEW's closing out 2023 in the best of New Year's Eve traditions: flailing around wildly, like a drunk

lol

wrestlers self destructing always brings out the best posts and I'm here for it

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

that crowd was dumb as hell but the second half of the show was good

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

hopefully tony releases all the folks that want to be elsewhere from their contracts and makes more space for those who do want to be there

roster is too bloated anyway

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

have to imagine vince and dunn both being gone has definitely made wwe look way more attractive to many that previously wouldn't have jumped

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

the greatest trick triple h ever pulled was convincing other wrestlers that he's on their side

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Chris James 2 posted:

Love how even the few times I'm not correct at first, history and time themselves will literally bend just to assure I'm still right in the end. Love being me :smug:

this is cringe poo poo who talks like this

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

JUNGLE BOY posted:

the gay wedding cake lawsuit but its the buck wife being forced to make woke punk t shirts

lol

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

he tore his tit

torn titty sidelines so many careers

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Eat My Fuc posted:

I wish I was a hot girl

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

lol

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

oh no my parasocial relationship's relationship is in danger

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

my favorite part of this thread is when once in a while someone wanders in, sees the 'aew hell thread' on the sign, ignores the sign then still proceeds to get weird when people are making GBS threads on aew for something they've done

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

more like worked rights!!!!!

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

lol at a dispute about where the purest of bad wrestling meme images come from

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Sir Tonk posted:

this asshol blocked me

what mean poo poo were you tweeting at him randomly

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

beepo posted:

Dave blocked me, even though I didn't even reply to him or address him directly.

I asked one of Dave's insane reply guys "are you ok man" and got the block from Dave.

fair enough lol

I guess typical logic doesn't apply to dave being dave

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

beepo posted:

I think it was a misfire, but I guess getting in the mud has its risks.

much like a few other scoopsters that have terminal social media brainworms dialed in to 'number of likes' that post here he probably has to silence all critics through blocks and reports to stay inside the bubble if he's actually going through his friends mentions as well

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

SatoshiMiwa posted:

It's a first offense and nobody got hurt so I'd be okay with a fine, Cash not being able to carry guns and community service

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Shard posted:

I Have No Punk, But I Must Punch

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

fartin' blood and shittin' from the mouth

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Eat My Fuc posted:

i didn’t pay $50 to see this show because I paid $35 to be in the nosebleeds. my posting enemies in shambles

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

I miss the chaos of this dumb fuckin event lol

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

History Comes Inside! posted:

I hope Darby doesn’t actually die on Everest though

darby fails upward with his stunts somehow so he'll be a sherpa by noon

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Nerdlord Actual posted:

Look who's missing from the Announce section

It's Kevin Kelly lol

if he was actually gone I'd probably try the shows he was on again

not gonna get my hopes up though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

ChrisBTY posted:

"Why would I go back to the place that made me sick"

Where are you running Punk? The disease is inside you.