Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OnimaruXLR
Sep 15, 2007
Lurklurklurklurklurk

Shinjobi posted:

also more street fighter crossovers, TK

or more Tekken crossover

gently caress, give me Hangman Adam Page in Soul Calibur for some reason, Tony

Eddie Kingston in Soul Calibur VII wielding a gas canister

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OnimaruXLR
Sep 15, 2007
Lurklurklurklurklurk
I wish you hadn't said that because now I'm gonna be real annoyed when Kenny comes back and he isn't Kazu's weird half-ghost stalker for the entire build to their PPV match

OnimaruXLR
Sep 15, 2007
Lurklurklurklurklurk
I don't really know the Bucks well but given my two or three years exposure to them as performers in this company and Tony as the guy running it, I'm inclined to believe if they actually show the footage they have an angle on it being meaningful in the context of what they're doing, and not just pissing in the wind because they are ~so mad~ about Pepsi's antimascot talking poo poo

Whether or not that has the intended effect, who can say? You'd think all the institutionalized rape and literal sex trafficking and racism might've taken some shine off the other guys, but they seem to be doing bopping along just fine as a business