Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

That DICK! posted:

mjf sucks rear end
‎ ‎ ‎ /

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

is this the rear end in a top hat thread? it was weird that swerve only choked hangman for 4 seconds and hangman went from going "uuuuurrrrgg!!!!" to passed out in those 4 seconds and the announcers didn't put over that he was even being choked and acted like he was successfully fighting it until after that. ruined the show. I hate you

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 02:25 on Nov 21, 2023

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

matches don't end on a strong move often enough. or the combo of quick pin off a serious move. in my opinion that's better than roll ups and poo poo where the guy who lost freaks out and goes wuh? wuh? wuh? wuh? wuh? wuh? wuh? wuh? wuh? wuh? wuh? wuh? wuh? wuh? wuh? wuh? wuh? wuh? wuh? wuh? wuh? wuh? wuh? wuh? wuh? wuh? wuh? wuh? wuh? wuh? wuh? wuh? wuh? wuh? wuh? wuh? wuh? wuh? wuh? wuh? wuh? wuh? wuh? wuh? wuh? wuh? wuh? wuh? wuh? wuh? wuh? wuh? wuh? wuh? wuh? wuh? wuh? wuh? wuh? wuh? wuh? wuh? wuh? wuh? wuh? wuh? wuh? wuh? wuh? wuh? wuh? wuh? wuh? wuh? wuh? wuh? wuh? wuh? wuh? wuh? wuh? wuh? wuh? wuh? wuh? for a long time right after the pin. but i don't mind the "hehe i got you" feeling of those.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ of course not
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ \

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it says they made some poo poo up, and you don't know how to read!

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

if they did time calls everyone would see that the match is probably going to be a draw and turn the show off. permanently.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

devil thoughts: how much money where my mouth is to see the rare foil wrestlers facing someone besides wheeler yuta? :rolleyes:

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i really got scolded a while back for believing tony desperately needs to let someone do some booking. not permanently or anything. they said i was a loving piece of poo poo for thinking like that. they said i'm going to die soon and not to ask how they know.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

they said i'm definitely not long for this world.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

that's a real nickname that my dad calls me too so i was freaked out but i remember who you're talking about now. The boy who never died.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

lol

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

there are probably multiple lower card wrestlers on the current wwe roster who are going to one day ask to be released from aew contracts so that they can go back. wacky schtuff

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

absolutely not.

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 14:34 on Nov 26, 2023

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Le Saboteur posted:

Just been reading through this thread and this post reminded me why I left the Dynamite event in Hamilton after Forbidden Door.

I was just so bored by the way they booked it and the crowd was like dead quiet for the most part. They got kind of hot for the Moxley/Ishii match then it was just nothing.

Also didn't help that I was sat in floor seats between two of the absolutely largest fellows I could have been. Was a shame because those were otherwise good seats in the 4th row on the floor.

man that really sucks. sorry about your time and money on that one. have you been to any good wrestling shows since then or was that one of the rare shots

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

in response to le saboteur, haell yeah. you win some and lose some. pin some (takeshita pinned kenny omega at 'all out' and is primed to become aew world champion any day) and poo some (cm punk pooped on himself a long time ago.)

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

my index fingers do that too. i didn't know anyone else had it. i'm glad it's just me and tony against the world

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

tweet directives can't ever be a good idea even when everything is going insanely well

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Classicst3ve posted:

gently caress AEW they deserve to fuxking die and I hope they do soon so I can stop caring about wrestling altogether.

True

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

welcome to hell.... ignore the fuckers.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i recommend hangman's latest match

sorry, got lost in the threads. sorry for saying this pathetic dog poo poo

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 23:24 on Nov 29, 2023

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

That DICK! posted:

Read like woah black Betty bambalam

was it like this?

MJeff posted:

RIC FLAIR DICK JUICE BY A MAHL
RIIIIC FLAIR DICK JUICE BY A MAHL
ON WRESTLING HE'S A STAIN BY A MAHL
DID SOME CRIMES ON A PLANE BY A MAHL

answer soon

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

skye pue

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

lmfao "Chile Peppers"

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

if i can't rewrite history... then i'll drestroy it.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i would like someone to be called JAG Ed. just a guy, ed. gently caress AEW

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

poopy could be cool, jeff? really? i do trust you, but...

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

JUNGLE BOY posted:

if what i’m reading about WBD is true…

congratulations jungle jackass and the dumb fucks. you killed aew

that's you. :O That's you

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Aew Slaps

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

drat... you're unironically saying that? I Love that.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

[looks you dead in the eyes on here, and pretendly says] it's not just good wrestling. it's the

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

from now on it only stands for zimbomonkey

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i don't have face blindness + old news

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

gently caress yeah. I hate this poo poo and take a huge dump on it right now.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

AEW did not make a serious play to retain Lexis King.

Why?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

This crap smells [not me or anything related to me. nice try]

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

dana warrior's cry

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

that's what he looks like

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008