Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

A blatantly visible loaded rear end comedy gimmick being at the top of the division (but under the secondary title on the PPV card) is still high quality compared to what men's top champ MJF is up to, I agree

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

he knows...

btw tony khan is responsible for MJF turning out this bad. Turns out when you give the young rich guy everything he could ever want at the expense of your roster and just keep pushing him up (before anyone brings up the Wardlow story, it ended in a TK begging live on air for MJF to come back and save the main event scene), no poo poo he ends up believing everything he touches is gold

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

he knows...

For the second straight PPV the babyface World Champion is playing up how badly hurt and immobile he is so his opponent will look like dogshit no matter win or lose. What in the world

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

he knows...

bring back the weepy wangman. whatever he cried about it at least wasn't about how he's in so much pain he can barely put his shoulders to the mat

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

he knows...

the devil poo poo had no choice to be stupid as poo poo by this point. tony actually looking at the numbers and realizing they spell disaster for mjf is the best thing he could have done. if he has the stones he consigns the entire angle to rampage and never lets fraudman book a segment again

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

he knows...

The company just doesn't really do that sort of morality play or contrition with face turns. Remember when MJF did a racism at Takeshita and tapped him out, they moved on and a few months later he was the babyface and Takeshita was the heel?

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

he knows...

The Codyverse and whatever echoes of it happen in the fed are the last bastion of must-see wrestling TV, love my rollercodester.

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

he knows...

lolling at aew having an anti-posting disciplinary committee for the wrestlers when the boss is like this

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

he knows...

he can do whatever he wants it's just not that smart to be picking fights with the twitter account of a tv network for no reason

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

he knows...

Crapple! posted:

The thought of seeing some top tier Stardom wrestler sign with AEW and have to mix it up with some sack of potatoes every week is a miserable thought.

Good news, there's only enough programming slots for it to happen once a month

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

he knows...

Shard posted:

its gonna be one of his weirdo ones that he insists is a classic but it's just some farts and poo poo

being the elite is back?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

he knows...

Cope Stand Up For AEW promo opens the first show after roster cuts :thunk: