Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kurash
May 12, 2008

The General Discussion thread's propensity to gloss over legitimate criticism with monotone, one braincell non-comments that are half forced ignorance and half personal attack loving sucks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kurash
May 12, 2008

The card is freaking stacked and it's probably fine keeping Okada simmering on the backburner and still have him wrestle, but the Bucks angle right now is self-indulgent and not in an entertaining way. I'd be way more patient with this kind of thing if MJF hadn't spent an entire year clearly suffering from a lack of a firm hand making sure his stuff was hitting.

Kurash
May 12, 2008

They have Okada lookin like a freakin nerd

Kurash
May 12, 2008

No aura

Kurash
May 12, 2008

Gumball Gumption posted:

Everyone expects these NJPW guys to come in and do a bunch of NJPW matches while they're all finally excited to go and do American poo poo. Okada chomping at the bit to actually do a big money sports entertainer gimmick

I expect them to draw some freakign dimes brother

Kurash
May 12, 2008

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

Hey man you watch any good matches lately?

Not lately!

Kurash
May 12, 2008

If dumb segments are making me turn it off halfway, all I have are dream matches with no angle.

Kurash
May 12, 2008

I need this to be as damning and as delicious as possible.

Kurash
May 12, 2008

I'm deeply impressed? that they let the entire Saraya situation play out AGAIN, but with less wrestling.

Kurash
May 12, 2008

It being Danielson would not excite me at all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kurash
May 12, 2008

I promise a weird and likely disappointing Canadian crowd.