Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kaveman
Jul 25, 2009

NEVER!!!

Full Gear is the first PPV in a while where tbs and women's title both had angles leading into the match. They've spent months building up Skye and Hart, now crowning the latter and Storm has got a successful new gimmick which looks to be building up another talent too (may).

They still need that marquee signing tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaveman
Jul 25, 2009

NEVER!!!

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

I love Ricky but he's definitely a guy who I think would benefit from some extra muscle. He's stylish and cool and I'm absolutely not going to pretend that a wrestler needs a certain amount of mass by any means but it's something I think would really benefit him a lot. He needs more physical presence. Great on the mic, does the job in the ring, was amazing in the Danielson match, but I think he's lacking something and I really hope he finds whatever that is and stays in AEW and doesn't go to NXT or whatever.

I agree, he's like Ospreay and ZSJ before they packed on mass. Personally I loved them beforehand but after they put on the extra muscle they legitimised themselves with the self confidence more than the image.

On the other hand, I love skinny ripped Ricky because that's my body (less ripped). To put on that extra mass is so hard! Ricky clearly puts in the work at the gym, the next step is...

Kaveman
Jul 25, 2009

NEVER!!!

escape artist posted:

Battle of the Belts:

4 title matches

All champions retain.

This is the same script for every Battle of the Belts.

Go cry me a river

Kaveman
Jul 25, 2009

NEVER!!!

fart blood posted:

I mean the first clue was that the contract was like one page

at least two pages. Get your facts right or refrain from posting.

Kaveman
Jul 25, 2009

NEVER!!!

Nielsen should move to a five bag rating system

Kaveman
Jul 25, 2009

NEVER!!!

UnleashedDad posted:

When I'm watching Dynamite I'm frequently asking myself who's gonna win and who's gonna lose

I've got the feeling, bruv, hope you got it too.

Kaveman
Jul 25, 2009

NEVER!!!

Trish Adora needs to ditch The Infantry, piss poor gimmick gently caress the troops

Kaveman
Jul 25, 2009

NEVER!!!

it's obviously the reveal of SPIKE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaveman
Jul 25, 2009

NEVER!!!

Pillowpants posted:

Eddie Kingston and Orange Cassidy should form a tag team so I only have to fast forward through one match each week. They’re talented guys but the gimmicks. Ugh.

gas