Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CaptainApathyUK
Sep 6, 2010

If CM Punk isn't a hypocritical pissbaby who pointlessly lied on a podcast about being a tough shooter who choked Jack Perry a little, why would anyone be worried about the footage? Presumably it will just show him being super good at fighting before everyone stands up and applauds him.

gently caress around. Find out. I hope he looks like an utter loving clown ineffectually slapping at Perry like when Sideshow Bob and his brother are fighting over top bunk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaptainApathyUK
Sep 6, 2010

I also hope there's some extra footage they've got from TFL of him struggling to work the ticket machines on the tube.

CaptainApathyUK
Sep 6, 2010

Eat My Fuc posted:

Pink on Ariel Helwani which I believe because his description of the video was accurate, unless Schaivone comments who I would believe above all

The glass thing in itself is nothing, really. Perry got told not to do it, and eventually it didn't happen. The matter was closed.

The only reason it became an issue at all was because Punk did a pointless shoot promo on Hangman about how his action figures were selling, people rightly gave him a tiny bit of heat about how it was childish and then a story magically leaks all about how he's a leader backstage and has to deal with a sea of young whippersnappers backstage who don't respect him or the business.

Perry didn't care about being stopped from sicko real glass poo poo. He was aggrieved because Punk threw him under the bus the second he needed cover on something, even going as far as claiming Perry was trying to con some extra time off because he doesn't want to work.

CaptainApathyUK
Sep 6, 2010

I'm sure she's doing other stuff, but given how she came in along with Mone and is like her personal writer, it really feels like Pepperman is stealing a living at the moment.

"Okay this week you're gonna do another promo. Make sure you say 'CEO' a bunch. Also don't forget those catchphrases we've not managed to get over yet. Yeah, the ones where you rhyme 'Pay' with 'Mone' If you get stuck just do that little bouncy dance where you show everyone the backs of your hands"

CaptainApathyUK
Sep 6, 2010

"Adam, you can't be taking silly risks with your health anymore in the name of TV. From now on, no more reading books to camera or occasionally coming out in a wheelchair for your stablemates entrance"