Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

mjf sucks rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

want to know how I'D fix things?

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Barry Bluejeans posted:

They had the foresight to realize that the "Miro insists CJ is a mirage" thing wasn't working but didn't really have anything to fall back on

that woulda been awesome

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

the truth is obvious. tony khan has mako poisoning.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i took a poo poo and it was aew

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

drat i forgot tofu. this stupid little idiot thinks were monkeys to be accordioned around. i hate his guts

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

at best it loops back to a "you fools fell for my crappy catchphrases and hope spots" fourth wall breaking heel turn thing and its like, no i didnt idiot, i said you should be getting shot with a missile

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i read report that the end of aew is being tied to the sting retirement angle and will be a 'multiversal event' featuring njpw and aew and even wwe stars. john hausman of haus of wrestling reported yesterday that it will be like the marvel endgame with the big armies charging at each other and that's going to be aew + njpw led by mjf and adam cole versus' cody rhodes wwe army. a big battle royale fought to a standstill with all the big beloved stars and something special for the gals too. hard cut to the main event, its the OG three, kenny omega, jon moxley and sting staring down the big dog roman reigns and his island of relevancy. all seems lost when sting throws the bat to kenny - woah, he is worthy? he hits the juggernaut for the 1. 2. no! its broken up by seth rollins and.... the REAL dean ambrose? the shield is reunited. spear! the big dog stacks them and pins. ding ding ding. aew is over. of course aspects of this could change in the months to come

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

warned yall bout the acclaimed. warned. y. all. there you were hooting and hollering and whooping daddy rear end, daddy rear end, scissor me daddy rear end scissor me that's the billy gunn from the road doggs, i was shaking my head and saying this is not the way. well since that fateful day everything has gone wrong and all is lost. but hey. at least your scissors are timbered

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Quantum of Phallus posted:

there’s just way too many loving belts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dymb0SvHCnY&t=3s

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

wrestling kefka

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

classic steve

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

oh. welcome

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

[pointing gun] except we didnt tell you what an epic rereg guy was

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

"if you do not like politics, simply do not participate in them" - the bankers

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

yeah it was called his face

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

CM Punk walks into a VFW, tells a wrestler promoter he needs a job. Promoter says we'll give you a tryout working Big Johnny here. Punk begins wrestling Big Johnny when he suddenly makes a big poop in the ring. The promoter cannot believe his eyes, he is impressed. "poo poo, you're hired! Tattooed guy, better luck next time!"

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

woulda been nice to get paid but cant win them all

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

MotU posted:

wait did you guys actually watch raw i thought we were doing jokes

I watched family guy til the rush Limbaugh ep came on

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Beefing with posters named Jeff and rob

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

thats a big down side of hell. lots of jerks

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

Someone give me an easy starting point for 2023 All Japan. Like, a match and a cool dude or two not a whole show

you cant just leave hell

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

but those guys all stink. false flag

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

RJ seems like a really nice guy. and like all really nice guys, he has chart-bending improv guy energies that make him bit cancer

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

Rick Flair Dick Juice by a mile

Read like woah black Betty bambalam

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Cavauro posted:

was it like this?

answer soon

twas

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Declaring war on Jeffs. i've liked your posts like 60/40, Jeff, but you picked the wrong side in this thread, with Rob. The only way forward for the AEW hell thread is without Rob - and that will be with or without you, Jeff. Do as you will....

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

just playin rob. just makes me laugh to see jeffs and robs. were part of an exclusive club the three of us, being posters with a syllable followed by a guys name

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i do. im sorry. i wanted to say 'word' but MJeff hosed it all up

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Sympathy For The Jeff

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

SKYE BLUE IS NOT THE ISSUE HERE

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

By The Way was a great album

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Poopy is cool jeff

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Quantum of Phallus posted:

years from now when i start up PPW (Pee Pee Wrestling), internet historians will dig up this thread when the booking starts getting bad...

I’m sure your fed will be too small for them to notice!!!!

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

honestly if i was a billionaire son id probably start a wrestling league with all the dope pwg guys and tell them 'go out there and make magic' and they'd do all sorts of poo poo that would blow your mind. id bring in sick legends like sting and jericho and no more bs paul wight and yeah, i'd get cocky and try to Bunk the Punker. He'd make an enormous fool of me on live public television and i'd make it worse by trying to save it by flame warring disco inferno or something. I'd flip flop on the crisis before me until Phil personally buried me under a pile of TV monitors and left me to die in London

Knowing this, I also know what i'd do from there: I'd get owned on social media trying to be a kayfabe-straddling heel gm for the modern age, a vince strut gif made manifest or so i would think. id keep this up a few years until everyone replying "that prick" and "shat stick" all the time inevitably crushed me and i'd give up, as a peasant like myself would cancel an mmo subscription. id probably try to marry one of the girl wrestlers i liked along the way but would fail to seal the deal

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

your loss bitch. im spending my time on this earth making moves, making Sting aware of me and gradually lose respect for me

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Tampa Bae posted:

okay but how would you book a niche joshi

id gently caress it up big time. id just try to make everybody happy but forget stuff. its not where my eyes are at, im locking eyes on the stinger. id pretty much do every womens division gently caress up thing that has happened. minus britt baker, who would either be locked into a wacky dentist gimmick or future endeavored.

HonorableTB posted:

jeff hardy is that you?

would not sign the hardyz. never popped in this old mark's eyes. happy to answer any other what ifs

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

dromal phrenia posted:

I know almost nothing about Joshi but a Joshi promotion run by That DICK! somehow focused around Sting sounds pretty interesting tbh...

turning a big dial taht says "Riho" on it and constantly looking back at the audience for approval

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Barry Bluejeans posted:

MJF's the champ, Sammy's hurt/on paternity leave, JB's the devil (probably), Darby's climbing Mount Everest.

jfk blown away!!!!!!!!!!