Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

NienNunb posted:

“Hardcore AEW Fans Who Never Engaged With 2000s/2010s Indie Wrestling” was a type of person I didn’t think existed a year or so ago but have come to realize somehow makes up the majority of the fanbase. Bizarre!

If the majority of the hardcore AEW fanbase, i.e. the 400 thousand people who watch Rampage, were that devoted to ROH, AEW would not exist.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

MJeff posted:

2022: AEW's biggest star jumps to WWE.
2023: AEW's biggest star jumps to WWE.
2024: :pray:

why do you want riho to go to wwe

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Does he still do the Scooby Dooby Doo?

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

MJeff posted:

This is plausible. I would not call it particularly likely, but it is plausible.

This is absolutely not plausible. It simply is not going to happen.

Yeah I was going to say if this somehow happened (it isn't), the retooling needed to fix AEW is 'get rid of Tony Khan' (also wouldn't happen).

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Based on what I'm guessing is Savage's gear I feel comfortable guessing that's pre-nWo, I don't think Savage wore anything but leather during Hogan's second red and yellow run.