Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
At least 10% of the show has SHOPAEW.COM sticking out in the corner

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Crapple! posted:

I'm going to ask this here. What did the "devil"/Adam Cole accomplish exactly?

take everything from the dick that stopped him from winning the world title

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

I assume we'll see Phil put Jack in the saddest chokehold ever seen and Jack will easily get out of it. It'll be replayed like 3 times with that effect they use on football like you're drawing on top with dry erase pens and the Bucks will talk up how skilled Jack is for escaping a Real MMA fighter's attempt at his life, leading to Jack's return and the program with FTR growing.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Cavauro posted:

tony had sex with me

Was the feeling back?

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

I can't understand wanting CM Punk, he's gotten multimonth injuries in 2 of his last 4 matches. The guy can't go anymore.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Shard posted:

he's also a thin skinned cry baby that likes to act like he's cooler than everyone else when in fact he is old and uncool now.

Well, yes, obviously, but somehow people can look past that and somehow crave a man who got had to sit out two months because he tried to do a buckshot lariat.

It's just nuts that in less than 2 years he's gotten injured four times, 3 times while holding belts.
From June 1st 2022 to Today he's spent 575/688 days not being cleared to wrestle.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

MJeff posted:

It just occurred to me that the dude who won't shut the gently caress up about everybody in AEW being a nepo baby is the biggest Cody fan on the subforum.

I always found it funny that C*dy refers to himself as the Grandson of a plumber. Obviously out of respect, but what does he think his dad meant when he said he was the son of a plumber? does C*dy know the difference in social status he's laying out there?

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

1glitch0 posted:

Dave is right when he said that this year will prove if Tony was right or his haters were right. And it comes down to a decision made by WBD. Is there any major entertainment corporation that isn't a complete shitshow right now?

After his week at Xbox I wouldn't be surprised if Zaslov follows their lead and outright cancels AEW and then the next day puts out a statement on how much they need programming like AEW.

Zaslav isn't as stupid as Phil Spencer

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Add me to the list of people annoyed that we don't run down the cards anymore. I would be okay with not a full week's notice but a one-show notice, i.e. Dynamite runs the full rampage and Collision card and Collision runs the full Dynamite card, plus a headliner match or two a week in advance.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Defunctland barely gets in the ring but still gets God pops every time. He's everything MJF wanted to be

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Went to Seaworld a few months ago when i was visiting my 4 year old niece. There's a ride called Mantaray or something that had some loving hands, it ruled.

I'm gonna go to the Super Nintendo World part of Universal some day and mark the gently caress out at everything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

thanks TK for reading everyone's advice about announcing the full card again