Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Most Power Alex
Sep 2, 2023
Listen everyone, I may not know alot about AEW Hell but I have read Dante's Inferno and if it's similar then I think the only way out is to have Virgil guide Tony thru each of the 9 circles. Pretty sure Virgil will do it for $50.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Most Power Alex
Sep 2, 2023
The bottom layer of AEW Hell contains Christopher Daniels chewing on Cody Rhodes and Jade Cargill, with a spot saved in his third mouth for MJF.

Most Power Alex
Sep 2, 2023
Ironically enough the Devil is trapped in the first circle.

Most Power Alex
Sep 2, 2023
Going down further we see Jay Lethal and Ric Flair in the second circle and I'm stopping here because I gotta better things to do and this will just become depressing.

Most Power Alex
Sep 2, 2023

Kvantum posted:

I haven't read a translation of La Divina Commedia since college... but drat it if you aren't making me think about digging up a copy from somewhere online.

Not a bad idea, there are probably some good electronic editions that would make it really easy to check annotation and translator notes.

Most Power Alex
Sep 2, 2023

JSmithOTI posted:

Except the Texas Chainsaw belt. That one is good

Incorrect, the Texas Chainsaw belt isn't a vanity belt, it's a relic that enables the holder to summon Leatherface but has a 50% chance to fail and Leatherface will instead attack your wife.

Most Power Alex
Sep 2, 2023

dodgeblan posted:

I think that Cody was the skeleton key that held everything together.

AEW Hell is our punishment for not cheering the Codyverse. Cody was always destined to save us from MJF but we chose to crucify our savior before he could deliver redemption.

Most Power Alex
Sep 2, 2023

forkboy84 posted:

LOL this thread has gone crazy

Last Saturday I watched a one legged man win a rear end kicking competition, nothing makes sense and there is no meaning, American Top Team just needed more time to cook, poo poo in your Thanksgiving turkey this Thursday.

Most Power Alex
Sep 2, 2023
Once again, MJF was a fantastic heel. Calling a man tofu is the type of thing that rear end in a top hat that doesn't realize he is a dork would find funny, and me as a audience member would find the fact that he thinks it's funny funny. The tough part of working face is you need to be either legitimately clever, appear legitimately bad rear end, or at least be somewhat enduring and I don't see MJF as any of these things.

Most Power Alex
Sep 2, 2023
'Hey Lois, remember that time the Guns broke my knee and I still beat Jay White.'

Most Power Alex
Sep 2, 2023
Fun fact: If you are taken away in a ambulance and manage to overpower the paramedics then legal it belongs to you.

Most Power Alex
Sep 2, 2023

Suplex Liberace posted:

why not cody "wide open" roads? This is why hes back slumming in the WWE and not killing in the indys with Cardonna

Cody really should have been part of the Varsity Blonds and they should have announced him as:
Cody, Cody Bo-Bo-dy
Bo-na-na fanna Fo-fo-dy
Fee-fi-mo-mody
CODY!

Most Power Alex
Sep 2, 2023

keithy george posted:

Of all the suspension of disbelief in wrestling, Roddy wearing a t-shirt that has "ADAAAAM" on it kills the gimmick.

Yeah, he should be pushing the reason for the gimmick (his desire to be Adam Coles only friend) and not the gimmick itself. Wear a shirt that says Adam + Roddy = BFF or something, not a shirt that acknowledges you come out and shout your friends name very loudly.

Most Power Alex
Sep 2, 2023
I would suggest taking any Kenny Omega merchandise you own and pile it on your front lawn, set it on fire, the lay down in front of it and loudly weep. Your neighbors will probably instantly understand what is going on.

Most Power Alex
Sep 2, 2023

Sydney Bottocks posted:

Kenny clearly didn't want to be on TV for the segment where Vince walks into Jacksonville and announces AEW's been FIIIIIIIRRRRRREDDDD from WBD

But what if Shane buys AEW instead?

Most Power Alex
Sep 2, 2023

Quantum of Phallus posted:

Twitter is bad for the brain. Might delete that shiet

I'm extremely thankful for the wrestler Twitter and bad internet take threads cause I've dropped social media about a year ago but still enjoy choice pieces of it in a contain environment.

Most Power Alex
Sep 2, 2023

neoaxd posted:

At this point it's clearly their kink and I don't see why they have to share it with the whole world!

Sharing it IS the kink. If a man fucks another man's wife in the woods and there isn't a international TV audience to witness did he really get cucked?

Most Power Alex
Sep 2, 2023
Really if you can't be happy that you are playing a vital part in a Bulgarian man having the best orgasm of his life then I don't think you should be watching wrestling. :colbert:

Most Power Alex
Sep 2, 2023

Most Power Alex
Sep 2, 2023

NienNunb posted:

I think Big Bill should be in Swerve’s group, so that he can reform the generationally great tag team of Big Bill/Brian Cage

Swolverine and Billossus

Most Power Alex
Sep 2, 2023
I find it funny that Malakai is the worst part of his own stable.

Most Power Alex
Sep 2, 2023
Yeah, one of AEW's biggest failings is continually chasing after WWE chuds instead of trying to attract a new audience. There are tons of people that would probably be interested in wrestling if you just showed them that not all wrestling is WWE.

Most Power Alex
Sep 2, 2023

Quantum of Phallus posted:

this is the kinda dumbass braindead opinion the hell thread was made for. thank you, king

Thank you, I try my best to remain on brand.

Most Power Alex
Sep 2, 2023
Half dead - Full dead = Negative half dead

Most Power Alex
Sep 2, 2023

Most Power Alex posted:

Half dead - Full dead = Negative half dead

Wait. That should be Half dead + Full Dead = One and half dead. My death math is terrible :(

Most Power Alex
Sep 2, 2023
The NBA all stars should have been forced to fight the Bang Bang Scissor Gang on Rampage if they wanted the Collision timeslot, terrible booking.

Most Power Alex
Sep 2, 2023
Marko can be like the golden snitch of the match.

Most Power Alex
Sep 2, 2023

JUNGLE BOY posted:

3 meats does not a madness make

It's a meat delirium at best.

Most Power Alex
Sep 2, 2023

The man called M posted:

Like for example, when that El Vikingo guy was having a match on Dynamite, and Tony mentioned blocking people asking, "Who the hell is he?"

I remember not knowing who El Vikingo was, then I saw him do the Sonic Homing Attack to Kenny Omega thru a table and I was like 'Ah, he's awesome, that's who Vikingo is.'

Most Power Alex
Sep 2, 2023

Most Power Alex
Sep 2, 2023

1glitch0 posted:

Just saw that the Bucks are making a "huge announcement" tonight. It is a great idea or terrible idea for the Bucks to gift themselves the tag titles in lieu of a tournament like when HHH was handed the world heavyweight title?

It would be a great idea for them to announce that they are going to award themselves the tag team titles then close the segment by having Tony Schavanie announce that Tony Kahn is over ruling this and holding a tournament.

Most Power Alex
Sep 2, 2023
I'd be okay with all of the belts if they would just differentiate why each belt is significant or whaf it represents beyond being a belt. TNT Title at least had the 'face of the network' thing to make it different from the World title amdbI know people hate on the RoH Pure Championship but at least that has a set of rules that would explain why certain wrestlers wouldn't be interested in pursuing it.

Most Power Alex
Sep 2, 2023

1glitch0 posted:

SRS is reporting that the Bucks are going to show the All In backstage footage on AEW tv.

I'm going to believe in miracles and let myself get worked.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Most Power Alex
Sep 2, 2023
Me entering the Hell thread right now.