Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Waffleopolis posted:

Man, people are all doom & gloom about AEW now. Get over it.
do you effing got stockholm syndrome up in this son of a b?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Young Bucks have depression because they can't fight their favorite opponents, The Lucha Bros. and hell, I can't blame em.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

i'm not sure how you can "put your money where your mouth is" for a tournament that is free

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

I'm mostly just confused about how fans could put their money where their mouth is for a free weekly show. This isn't a PPV!

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Sydney Bottocks posted:

Jay White absolutely should have beaten MJF

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

JUNGLE BOY posted:

cody and punk were both isolated by the bucks. makes you think

Killing. The. Business. :twisted:

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Where the gently caress is Takeshita? Why isn't he beating the poo poo out of people every week?

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

this tournament has had great matches which is unsurprising because AEW has great wrestlers, but Tony's booking is pissing me off. The people I like should win, you dweeby little poo poo!!

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

post hole digger posted:

Aew is never recovering from failing to cater to my specific tastes

loving. THIS. !!!!

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Dropkick

Elbow Drop

Rainmaker

World Famous Money Clip

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

The golden jets segment sucked, but I disagree that Ricky did anything better in it. The whole promo sucked rear end, no one entertained me at all. Not even Big Bill!

Andrade winning is rad, he's such a great wrestler. RUSH being mathematically eliminated is stinky poo poo from an rear end and he should bully Tony Khan for it.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Arn Anderson burned all of Cody's Kenny Omega shirts in a barrel...

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

I know almost nothing about Joshi but a Joshi promotion run by That DICK! somehow focused around Sting sounds pretty interesting tbh...

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

dynamite was good matches and terrible promo poo poo which seems par for the course lately

the little confrontation between mjf and swerve did no favors to either man, hopefully if they feud it'll be mostly matches and not talking because woof

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

popeye and betty boop are both great

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

is DDT good? i feel like DDT might be good

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

that hosed up sting face would make a pretty good punishment avatar, like whoever predicts the worst or draws the crappiest number for the rumble

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

The Devil doing little stomps while his minions beat down MJF

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

mark briscoe loving owns and I want him to win everything. that doesn't seem very AEW Hell though. OK I'm sick of MJF as world champion and have been for some time, nailed it

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

refuse to buy a ppv where everyone has booboo faces and booboo tweets and booboo articles. you're supposed to yell and rip your shirts and say cool poo poo you idiots!!

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

im pretty sure the summary from what we heard from keith tweets + tony scrum is that keith was working hurt (which is stupid but extremely common) for a while, then the unspecified 'hurt' got worse at the RoH ppv, and then he wasn't sure he could wrestle but wanted to, and then he wasn't cleared by medical

so yeah, the unspecified hurt was boo boo face and it got so bad by the PPV that the doctors said it wasn't safe :(

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

i think if keith was still wrestling with whatever injury he has, in his mind that's no reason for inconsistent booking. i disagree but AEW had Kenny Omega as champ while his body was 85% broken and he had vertigo every time he laid flat on his back so i dunno

the funnier answer is that he said "incorrect" because the real reason he hasn't been used much is an unrelated issue on his end, like he's building a life-sized gundam model by hand or recording an album or something

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

the acclaimed are a trios team where i only want to see one of them wrestle

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

GenghisTron posted:

F the belt haters, I want a 2024 version of this pic

a version of this with kingston would be great because he'd be so mad at how heavy they are and how much they suck to travel with :xd:

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

i already said, shes going back to the fed to feud with jade cargill. jade was trained by fools and can't find the hard cam. be patient.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

yea ok posted:

if takeshita isn't wrestling at least once every week then i think it's safe to say aew deserves cancellation and everyone involved out of a job

been yellin about no takeshita matches for a while now, and im at this point with it. book takeshita or perish

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Tony tweeting is funny, either because he owns some idiot or because he makes himself look like a doofus. or both!

Tony cannot embarrass me because he does not represent me in any way, hes not my son, why the hell would i feel embarrassed??

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

sick of hearing about botcha stanks. shes not even wrestling and i see posts about her every week. need her to come back at the rumble and then maybe everyone can stfu

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

im a big sammy fan and not even a jericho hater, especially compared to some, but throwing sammy back with jericho sucks rear end. they have the most on-again off-again relationship of anyone in the company. i guess this last one is a pivot because of omega but pairing sammy with callis, then a pause for concussion, and then returning to immediately leave callis just sucks.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

ricky calls himself the stroke daddy but doesn't even use the stroke. let jeff jarrett take him under his wing...

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

the people over 350 are cleaning up on onlyfans and don't need to break their knees/backs/necks/intestines in front of the human detritus of wrestle fans tbqh

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

if thats true, maybe its time for him to inject a fatal dose of poison....

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

the name is and has always been "Botcha Stanks" stop saying "Botcha Skanks"

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

she checked out the AEW locker rooms and there wasn't enough room to lay down and cry. sloppy shop :cry:

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

time to blame the sports-based presentation and some moa joa

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

might not be an issue, not sure aew even has a merch stand yet

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

how does a company "think they have [person] for a while"? either they signed a contract or they didn't. :confused:

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

hangman's promos fit some of the subtler aspects of his character but that doesn't make them good to listen to. they are mostly bad to listen to.

now samoa joe, that man can promo

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

no stealing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

i definitely find saraya more entertaining than ruby. i don't need to see either of them wrestle tho