Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~

sting looks like someone improperly loaded a squib on christopher lloyd

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~

on a show with lance archer’s back golgotha and cash’s shoulderblade compass its astonishing that the worst tattoo is will ospreay’s assassins creed symbol + wings

panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~

panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~

cody rhodes vs anthony ogogo 2

hangman adam page new gear debut

panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~

its unbecoming of the future ace of the company to have a tattoo as poorly-executed as the assassin’s creed symbol, ospreay should get in touch with the rock and roman reigns’ guy and get those cool geometric patterns as a cover-up. anoa guy.

panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~

(in the spirit of ‘sharp knees’) herfaceis boné

panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~

(cheering wildly while the wrestlers in the ring pass out from carbon monoxide poisoning) VFA! VFA!

panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~

peanut pres in the mud. please instead acknowledge the Cashew CEO. as in. she’ll cashew at aew dynasty. april 21st at chaifetz arena

panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~

when theres buildup and buildup but you miss out on the payoff? thats called edging. cope

panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~

I respect eddie kingston's stick acumen and his encyclopedic knowledge of heisei era japanese wrestling but last night seeing him no-sell while pulling up his pants after every exchange and the piece de resistance - getting his titties out - made me want to see him get creamed by okada. which he did. so I'm satisfied.

panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~

Quantum of Phallus posted:

his chops looks like he’s trying to fan the heat away from a fresh hot pie

they certainly fan the heat away from a fresh hot match

panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~

the most rudimentary elbows and shoulder blocks look way better than 95% of non-finisher punches. the european uppercut is dumb as poo poo on paper but drat if claudio doesnt make it look like it hoits

panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

All wrestling should be suplexes and suplexes only, which is why Hook is the perfect wrestler.

this but hook is a nepo baby. I prefer to respect konosuke takeshita, the man who graduated university off of the strength of his 20 page thesis on the german suplex

panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~

QoPe.

panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~

panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~

Hellblazer187 posted:

If I was a billionaire, I'd probably use all that money to play wrestling action figures but for real. But then imagine if my favorite action figure called me a clown in a highly publicized interview? I'd have to have my newest favorite retro figure come out and say "actually he's not a clown, and I enjoy the way he plays with me" in a partially occupied arena.

panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~

most western birds are overhyped trash with poor workrate, they're all birdsong and calls. would recommend looking into eastern birds like cranes, shrikes, or weavers, though theres been a lot of buzz around the burgeoning australasian scene. drongo doing numbers.

panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~

panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~

tony khan presents the tel aviv throwdown, brought to you by wix.com

panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~

reading the first few lines of that post and doing samoa joe walk away

panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~

I thought cope was washed but then I edged with a sold out crowd while he wailed on christian in a penalty box. now I’m “up on adam”

panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~

I’ll take even a superficial excuse to post this picture

panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

(in hulk hogan voice) morte

yea and cm punk is the blameless one

panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~

mercedes not wrestling yet lets aew leverage her strong promo skills, where she comes off as genuine and unscripted. the ceo is confidently emoting/orating

panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~

in staring at this gif for three revolutions trying to read his belt (because it looks like it says attitude hitler) I noticed that cody’s rear end jiggles just a little after the big swing. champion poo poo

panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~

shithead, cody rhodes’ dog - gets insulted on national tv in front of millions of viewers, terrified by pyro, is medium sized

shithead’s cousin, dustin rhodes’ dog - gets fed steak right from the fork, doesn’t afraid of anything, is massive

jesse james, road dogg - oh you didn’t know?

panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~

panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~

imagine the 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 if they squared off on the stick…

panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~

wardlow has a good look and big man manoeuvres but he’s rear end on the stick

panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~

that pape was an alltimer on paper and I wont say I was disappointed but I was kind of underwhelmed by everything except pac/okada and ospreay/danielson. the production felt really disjointed and frenetic (pejorative) and I would have appreciated a clearer shot of climactic moments like the busaiku blade duel

panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~

Shard posted:

I am not gonna argue, your opinion is your opinion. But when I watch easily the best ppv I've ever seen of wrestling and I see a post like this I'm not mad. I'm just confused. Because my brain literally can't get in your headspace to understand where you're coming from.

using words like “argue” and “mad” in response to a pretty milquetoast opinion kind of does make you sound mad

panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~

when tanahashi botched getting up on the top tope like six papes ago and swerve improv’ed a sequence that made both of them look good I was like. belt this dude up. what a sick wrestler all throughout this fed’s tenure. the swerve in our glory days were the high points of the tag division and the hangman deathmatch is one of the most memorable matches of all time for me. but he tends to stumble over his words in promos and his interesting nonformulaic offense and transitions that I was so enamored by in early days has kind of gotten its lunch eaten by ospreay’s physicality. never really getting a satisfying resolution to the keith lee feud hurt too. I wasn’t as hype to see him win the big belt as I would have been even a couple of months ago. I also thought the swervekanda forever entrance sucked apart from the robe

panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~

I can’t remember which mischievous scamp said it (QoP?) but a few weeks ago someone described eddie’s machine gun chops as looking like he’s trying to fan the heat off a fresh pie and he’ll never beat those allegations

panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~

Eat My Fuc posted:

The only good Wachowski’s film is Speed Racer

posts with haven’t seen Bound energy

panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~

we’re all mildly concerned that swerve’s on top just to be a belt pillow for ospreay but I’m not seeing the same energy for willow doing the same for mercedes. pillow fightinfail

panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~

matrix 4 started out promising and toed the line of metatextuality without being cloying but poo poo the bed pretty much as soon as merovingian showed up looking like he’d spent the interim years trapped in jumanji

panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~

Tato posted:

What else is there to do with him?

divas-style exploitation storylines but beefy

panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~

you say that like bound isn’t script-driven and also their second or third best movie

panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~

I really hate to say it but pac is jobbing to the stars and making them look like a “million bucks” by selling as good as he always does

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~

who needs stories. kof ‘98 is the best one and its a dream match