Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

Goblin deez nuts amirite ladies?
Get rid of all of the Undisputed Kingdom guys, they suck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

NienNunb posted:

Roddy is a generationally great shitbag heel who has never once been utilized well by Tiny Con. Let him channel lovely Little PWG Champ Roddy and save this company from oblivion

Ok Roddy can stay but that's it! But he has to come out with Marina and hold her socks when she wrestles or something

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

Stealing is cool and good, just like half of the Bang Bang Scissor Gang

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

Gumball Gumption posted:

Real to you, completely make believe stuff to everyone else. It's not that hard.

Hangman can promo but only if you want that promo to be "I'm a cowboy and I'm crying and I'm brgghghrgh and I'm gonna fight you"

I DO want that promo, yeah

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

magiccarpet posted:

Bowens is better than anyone else in the program

Bowens is great, Caster sucks, Billy should call it quits

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

fawning deference posted:

Me too actually, that's why it's easy to imagine. All they do is come out to the ring and talk about scissoring and 69ing and they have failed to be anything other than an obnoxious novelty. They should be heels imo

They're like the third best obnoxious sex joke team in the company, if that.

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

This bullshit company doesn't have enough belts. Meat Champion, Couples Tag Team, Best Mustache, don't stop until 3/4s of the roster is loaded down with hardware.

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

It's all part of the Khanoverse

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

They should shave his hair and beard so he looks more like Dax, also they should incorporate Twin Magic into their act. By court order

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

Ringo Roadagain posted:

we need jds back

Actually you'll find that a lot of posters here have Jericho Derangement Syndrome

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

Pylons posted:

Can't believe this guy isn't cleaning toilets.

Who'd this fat gently caress ever beat?

I don't know, who?

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

This loser rear end company can't even keep its timeslot on Saturdays, what a joke. Also all Sammy Guevara can do is jump off of tall things and injure old wrestlers. Pillar my rear end!

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

"Hell thread is the only place where you can post the truth"

"CM Punk, the UFC fighter"

Make up your minds

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

That DICK! posted:

tell yourself whatever you like hiring butterbean was irresponsible. making butterbean world champ was irresponsible

the big Hawaiian dude?

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

Max Caster sucks and I'm sick of the Acclaimed

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

Joey McChrist posted:

the act is stinky, get them away from bcg immediately

The Gunn sons are too good to be dragged down by these Dark jobbers

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

That DICK! posted:

needs to be fired sadly.

out of a cannon, yes

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

nexas posted:

Once in a blue moon do I hear a Max Caster rap that makes me think "Hey, that's pretty good." Most of that time it's either very cringe or homophobic.

His rap last night was the best one yet

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

Gaz-L posted:

Isn't Ted in prison for embezzlement?

Ted Jr. took the pin on that one.

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

MJeff posted:

Am I having a stroke or did they not literally do a video package for the Jericho/Atlantis match and also do one for Jun Akiyama last week.

yeah but why can't they download the entire backstory and body of work into my brain every time someone I don't recognize is on TV?

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

History Comes Inside! posted:

I hope Darby doesn’t actually die on Everest though

A real pro would be charging $50 a view to see him die on Everest. This is why TK lost Booker of the Year.

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

It's frustrating when ratings and attendance are low because I think the product is really good and I'd like to see it succeed. If there's a way for TK to promote his shows better to get numbers up, absolutely go for it, so long as it doesn't impact the product. But I have no problem if he just puts on amazing wrestling matches as an unprofitable hobby.

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

Tato posted:

The tickets sold because the AEW fan enthusiasm has built to a fever pitch for Zak Knight vs Cool Hand Ang. Each AEW event could be the one where we finally get to see this match-up unfold, so fans are justifiably hyped. I'm envious of whoever gets to see it at Dynamite/Rampage/Collision

Personally I'm hoping for a sweet mixed tag match, those are never awkward and bad.

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

I mean if TNA can last this long I think AEW will be fine. Maybe Bischoff could teach TK how to ruin a wrestling company that badly, idk.

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

MJeff posted:

I just have too much love for God's creatures to beat even a single C*dy fan to death. I'm sorry.

This is what's wrong with America these days 😔

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

The Punk tape backfired because Tony Khan sadly overestimated the intelligence of 85% of wrestling fans.

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

MJeff posted:

He was trying to pop a quarter and he did. You can argue the short-sightedness of that, but I think he knew what he was doing.

The more I think about it, I think they should've aired the footage and brought Jack back on the same night. There needed to be some kinda big angle to go with it and that would've counted.

I guess it was more that I was hoping showing the footage would change a few minds, idk. Instead the idiots have gotten louder.

It would have been better if there was a stronger show to hook viewers who watched just for the tape, though a mid Dynamite is still a great wrestling show.

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

STING 64 posted:

aew took a chunk out of survivor, dropping to .69 in the key demo with 4.36 million viewers.

jeff probst in the loving mud

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

FullMetalJackoff posted:

"Who are you gonna believe, me or you lying eyes?" - soda sippers after watching workplace assault vids

It's wrestling, the rules are a little different when it comes to assault. Actually the rules used to be different when it came to a few other things in the wrestling workplace, until it had to change because of woke.

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

Pylons posted:

It's a copyright troll abusing twitter's DMCA system.

Phil?

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

If it was just ripping up the Hogan merch, that's kind of lame (gently caress Hogan tho). But throwing up the symbol for excellence at the end? King poo poo

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

Should have waited until Mercedes was healed up and just had her wrestle a match instead of exposing her weaknesses right out of the gate

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

I've reconsidered my opinion and think Moné should be booked whichever way causes Mercedes Derangement Syndrome sufferers the most psychic trauma.

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

Ringo Roadagain posted:

Isn’t it not even a loving baby? Its like 90 years old or some poo poo?

That's probably why Yoda threw him in the trash to begin with.

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

Send Boredlow to the fed

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

Taya is starring in a hit reality show on YouTube, I think she's doing fine.

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

TelevisedInsanity posted:

I was wondering if this mistake was just a me problem with AEW. I know *OF* Willow Nightingale but I don't know really WHY that match. And no matter how much I try and watch YouTube to catch up. It's only half knowledge.

Are we still hot for Swerve? Is he still a heel? What happened there?

Willow & Stat have been in a program with Julia and Skye for months, and Mercedes has a grudge against Willow over the NJPW Strong Women's title match they had. So they're setting up a rematch, this time over the TBS title.

Swerve is still hot, arguably less so than during his Hangman program but still very over. He's a face because the crowd loves violence and sicko poo poo.

Goblin Queen fucked around with this message at 21:23 on Apr 21, 2024

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

That is quite the commitment to the bit

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

Blocks are a coward's tool; real posters have meltdowns and buy increasingly unhinged red text avs for their enemies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

I hope all four people who were watching AEW on D'Zone learn how to use a VPN soon 🙏

They deserve closure before AEW dies for not taking Billy Ray's advice