Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Loin King
Feb 16, 2017

Check out this goddamned cat
Its treating me bad, gary

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Loin King
Feb 16, 2017

Check out this goddamned cat
So uncle john how did the trucking industry treat you

Was it a state trucking company or a federal trucking company

Distorted Kiwi
Jun 11, 2014

"C'mon! Let's tune our weapons!"
Getting used to this "Thanksgiving" thing, but what time does King Charles deliver his annual speech? I don't want to miss it.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Distorted Kiwi posted:

Getting used to this "Thanksgiving" thing, but what time does King Charles deliver his annual speech? I don't want to miss it.

Uncle Chuck is already 18 beers deep, so I'd guess around halftime of the Cowboys game.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Guys, who got into the brownies I had in the fridge? The ones in the tupperware container that said "do not touch"?

Oh, poo poo. How many did she eat?

Listen, somebody needs to get grandma a blanket or something, maybe some chamomile tea.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
OK turn off the parade, Grandma keeps complaining that the balloons are too ethnic this year

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Sally, can you keep Johnny out of the kitchen? He's in the way, and coughing on everything.

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Gee mom, I'm soooooo sorry your pension doesn't cover dental and your social security check is late, and your premiums for medicare went up by $5. Life must be soooo difficult for you. Please keep moaning about your hardships all through dinner. Remind me why you didn't want to host Thanksgiving this year? Oh right, it's because you're leaving for 2 weeks in Bermuda the day after. Thank you so much for not even bringing napkins like I asked. You will never see grandchildren. Never!

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Grandpa you can't smoke inside, go out to the garage.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

anyone for some kombucha??? i made it. :)

Distorted Kiwi
Jun 11, 2014

Okay, anyone up for one of these cocktails I saw on TikTok?

I haven't tried them yet, but I'm going to need a shitload of Grenadine.

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

I can bring like thirty bucks' worth of Taco Bell

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

We need more pumpkin pie filling, asap.

Gherkin Jerkin
Jan 22, 2006

With great power, comes great crunchability...

numberoneposter posted:

anyone for some kombucha??? i made it. :)

You didn't offer any to Bill right? You know he's in AA. Christ, that was him taking that glass jug into the celler wasn't it? Sometimes you can be real thoughtless.

BILL? HOW'S IT GOING DOWN THERE BUDDY?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
*continues drinking heavily*

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

who knew the 0.5% alcohol content in my peach fizz kombucha would trigger such a violent relapse

Distorted Kiwi
Jun 11, 2014

Anyone want to play Monopoly? I get to be the racecar.

Brayden, sit on the opposite side of the bank, i heard about your petty larceny last year.

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

The Loin King posted:

Its treating me bad, gary

yeah, i suppose it would. how's florida?

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Distorted Kiwi posted:

Anyone want to play Monopoly? I get to be the racecar.

Brayden, sit on the opposite side of the bank, i heard about your petty larceny last year.

Take it to the basement, we need the table space, thanks

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

Sorry we had to squeeze into the attic. My son needs the dining room table to finish painting his warhammer figurines. There's a tournament in December. Can you help me get grandma's wheelchair up the ladder?

Eclipse12
Feb 20, 2008

Gherkin Jerkin posted:

You didn't offer any to Bill right? You know he's in AA. Christ, that was him taking that glass jug into the celler wasn't it? Sometimes you can be real thoughtless.

BILL? HOW'S IT GOING DOWN THERE BUDDY?

Lol

Eclipse12
Feb 20, 2008

Why are you watching TV with the volume all the way down? Can you even tell what's happening in the movie? No, thats not Chris Farley, it's John Candy. Well, maybe if you turned the volume up you'd know why Steve Martin hates him. Because they didn't have cell phones.

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

I fuckin love kombucha

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

did y’all know amazon got drones that will fly Charmin right to the door

The Wiggly Wizard
Aug 21, 2008

Wow it looks really windy at the Macy’s parade. Let’s switch to the game.

ESPN bottom ticker:

quote:

23 DEAD, GARFIELD BALLOON AT LARGE

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Chief McHeath posted:

did y’all know amazon got drones that will fly Charmin right to the door

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

*takes deep breath*

So you should really get a bidet…

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

I’m going to preface this by saying I’m not angry, I just want to know WHY this happened. Again, I’m not angry, you’re not in trouble or anything like that.

But why is there a pool of water forming under the toilet? I just need to know what happened so I can try to fix it.

Eclipse12
Feb 20, 2008

Quick, someone turn on TBS! The 33 day Christmas Story marathon started hours ago! We're missing it!

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Mmm, Jello Mold looks great as always Maryanne!

*Snickers

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

Thanksbideting

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

What...wait the dog ate the fuckin pie? Why wasn't anyone watching the dog? KAREN GET YOUR loving DOG BEFORE SOMEONE KILLS AND COOKS IT!

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Mordecai you mind your mother!!

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog
Alright, time to crack open the 30 pounds of durian fruit that my in-laws sent for dessert!

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

BUG JUG posted:

What...wait the dog ate the fuckin pie? Why wasn't anyone watching the dog? KAREN GET YOUR loving DOG BEFORE SOMEONE KILLS AND COOKS IT!

HEY watch the language

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

We were going to eat in a couple hours, but my brother in law just rolled in with the turkey and is currently googling how to cook it. Looks like it will be about 4 hours ... At least it's thawed

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

raspurtin
Apr 18, 2005

Children run screaming as I chase them around with a raw 20lb turkey yelling "GobbleGobbleGobble!"

Distorted Kiwi
Jun 11, 2014

raspurtin posted:

Children run screaming as I chase them around with a raw 20lb turkey yelling "GobbleGobbleGobble!"

Wheras I'll chase around a screaming turkey with little Neveah. It'll stop her from stealing marshmallows off the sweet potato slurry for a few minutes, at least.

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
What the hell am i going to do with 15 pounds of leftover turkey?

This isnt a joke post wtf am i gonna do with all this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

WILDTURKEY101 posted:

What the hell am i going to do with 15 pounds of leftover turkey?

This isnt a joke post wtf am i gonna do with all this

u throw it where trash goes aka in the trash OP