Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

There are no games going on right now or this week because football is done til next season. We will have a good time posting about football and share a lot of laughs when it comes back, next season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

sweet thursday posted:

There are no games going on right now or this week because football is done til next season. We will have a good time posting about football and share a lot of laughs when it comes back, next season.

Agreed

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

sweet thursday posted:

gently caress the Cowboys is year round.

zimbomonkey
Jul 15, 2008

Tattoos? On MY black quarterback?
Football season is over? No no, professional football is over. It's not coming back. There is no hope in the void.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

This is my super bowl.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Different super bowl outcome this year

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

LEFT 4 DEAD IS A LOT LIKE FOOTBALL - I JERK OFF TO BOTH
Looking forward to the Andy Reid revenge game and getting smoked by 3 touchdowns or more.

Gorson
Aug 29, 2014

We hit the player injury limit. Ending the season was the right thing to do.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

zimbomonkey posted:

Football season is over? No no, professional football is over. It's not coming back. There is no hope in the void.

Frankly, long overdue on calling an end. It won’t be missed, and it won’t be mourned

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
drat, what a lame way to end things...Didn't even figure out if Taylor and Kelce were going to get married.

Ah well!

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

I have a feeling that next season the Cincinnati Bengals are going to win the Super Bowl. Burrow is made of glass but has a heart of gold. He will sacrifice his body to bring the city of Cincinnati their first and only ring. Burrow dies on the field but has generational wealth

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

next season, Justin Fields leads the Bears to the Super Bowl when they hire Paul Johnson and run the flexbone option.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

sweet thursday posted:

I have a feeling that next season the Cincinnati Bengals are going to win the Super Bowl. Burrow is made of glass but has a heart of gold. He will sacrifice his body to bring the city of Cincinnati their first and only ring. Burrow dies on the field but has generational wealth

I don't think he has any kids so he's got to get going if that wealth is going to mean anything posthumously.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

The Puppy Bowl posted:

I don't think he has any kids so he's got to get going if that wealth is going to mean anything posthumously.

Joe needs more protection in the nfl (offensive line) and less protection in the bedroom (contraceptives).

He must breed his seed.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Ornery and Hornery posted:

Joe needs more protection in the nfl (offensive line) and less protection in the bedroom (contraceptives).

He must breed his seed.

Joe Burrow plowing away, mumbling "build more Burrows."

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN
This football season sucked and I am glad it’s over

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Quiet Feet posted:

Me not that kind of orc

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

I miss football. Season ended too short this year

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.

Quiet Feet posted:

Zug zug