Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Ornery and Hornery posted:

I didn’t get to watch the last half of MNF.

How let down by his receivers was ‘ole Mahomes?

Not sure if I am being whooshed or not but just in case: this play to MVS did not result in a touchdown or even a catch. The nearest defender was like 30 yards behind him. It was however the purestrain distilled essence of The MVS Experience. Like it was Stevie Johnson angrily tweeting at God bad

e: apparently the defender was closer than I remembered but he was not a factor at all in the play. It was all MVS' stonehands/stonebrain

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Docjowles fucked around with this message at 07:21 on Nov 21, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Ornery and Hornery posted:

You were not being wooshed, my friend. My question was sincere because I checked the box score and assumed either Mahomes left the game or there were some aggravating drops.

:respek:

Alaois posted:

it was a beautiful pass directly to Kevin Byard in the endzone

Yeah this one was a rare Baker Mayfield tier brain fart from Mahomes. Instead of leading Justin Watson and putting it where only his guy could get it he just kind of threw it straight to the defender

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Gonz posted:

There’d be, at minimum, 6-8 teams willing to top whatever trade offer which would facilitate that.

The Chiefs would be blocked from trading up almost immediately.

What if Andy Reid covertly arranges for Harrison to be filmed wearing a gas mask filled with smoke from a delicious BBQ pit. What did you think I meant???. He could fall!

Also the Eagles were allowed to get Jalen Carter somehow because of character concerns :shrug:

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

I thought Devin White was good what happened there?

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Grand Theft Autobot posted:

How'd Packers legend Tim Boyle do in his first start? Good??

Let’s begin the discussion with “Hail Mary pick six” and go from there

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

People seem to be trying to will a Pittsburgh lockerroom meltdown into existence for some reason :shrug: Like that weird Athletic piece on Najee the other day. Or George Pickens deleting Steelers references from social media. Or this video making the rounds of Chris Boswell of all people poo poo talking Matt Canada... except it's from a prior season

Gotta make every team interesting somehow I guess, and the Steelers sure aren't doing it ON the field

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Weebly posted:

An NFL soap would have 99 wide receivers and maybe a couple corner backs. It’s amazing how mercurial they are

I don't know where you could even find it these days (:filez:) but there was this ESPN drama/comedy in the early 2000s called Playmakers. It was nominally about football and mostly about all the poo poo players got up to off the field. Even moreso than The Rock's Ballers. Even though it was 100% fictional the league pressured them to shut it down after the first season. It was highly entertaining and if anything probably tamer than the Michael Irvin/LT era cocaine and hooker fueled reality.

Anyway if you have some time to kill and a way to watch it, I recommend it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Borsche69 posted:

bengals defense kinda sucks also, and then the bengals offense is even worse now. also 400 yards but only 16 points?

I mean they are still working with Kenny Pickett here let’s not get too crazy