Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

War Wizard
Jan 4, 2007

:)

goethe.cx posted:

I beat the FF7 Remake (finally) the other day, and now I'm extremely hype for part 2. It's probably going to be what spurs me to get a PS5

Yes, but did you beat it with the Nailbat? It makes all the cutscenes with cloud better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

War Wizard
Jan 4, 2007

H13 posted:

I remember when Mass Effect came out, I bounced off it because it wasn't as good as Star Control 2.

So I recently gave ME another shot. I bounced off it again.

...and went and beat Star Control 2. Stupid good game that one is.

That's what it's called! I played (and beat) it forever ago and I could never remember the name. Pretty good game.

uh.. For the thread topic, I'm currently in the process of "beating" Terraria again.

War Wizard
Jan 4, 2007

Just played through all of Pikmin 4 100%, even getting platinum on all the challenges. Don't know why this game hooked me so hard as it did. There's something very satisfying about a plan coming together combined with the overall chill feel of the whole adventure. The dialogue is painful though and night missions involve skipping something like 6 scenes in a row just to get back to playing the game, which is lame. The UI and controls are a bit iffy too.

War Wizard
Jan 4, 2007

abraham linksys posted:

i love the characters and chill vibes and this might be the best fun writing nintendosquaresoft has ever done.

The post game content is the only actual challenging content in the game. It's only a few boss rematches and doesn't take too much time.