Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dragomorph
Aug 21, 2007

HE'S NOT A REAL GOON, SAM!

Can I keep his head as a souvenir?

Say, why is it ticking?
I've beaten all the main scenarios of Wizardry: The Five Ordeals which I have been hyperfixating on for eons. Kind of jank translation at times - some of the fan-written stuff even gets this weird thing where you can translate the English back to Japanese and then into English and get a BETTER translation -- but it's basically all the classic era -Wizardry you can eat, with a few tiny QoL elements like item storage and the ability to soft reset if you're about to lose your entire party or something (which may not seem like it's in the spirit of classic Wizardry but you kind of don't care after spending one too many hours having to rebuild ANOTHER party from scratch after a completely lost party at floor 10). I'm playing a custom scenario now which is basically one long love letter to Wizardry IV.

I kind of wish I could do an LP of it, but I have absolutely no executive functioning and I know the moment my hyperfixation swaps over that LP would be dead in the water. Still.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU