Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

shadowzero313
Feb 6, 2009
this week I beat Pizza Tower and Nier Automata , and you should, too.

gaming is built off of platformers and existential crisises

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shadowzero313
Feb 6, 2009

FutureCop posted:

Now when y'all say you beat these games, did you 'beat' them (aka get the true ultimate ending)?

Not trying to invalidate your claim or gatekeep or anything, I'm just genuinely curious since these games have some hidden endings that aren't obvious.

Er, I'm mostly talking about Picayune Dreams and Nier Automata, I'm not sure about Pizza Tower...does that have a hidden ending too? Well, apart from going for a high percentage judgment and saving Pillar John. I guess there's also the Noise update? Ok, maybe this is just silly that I brought it up.

nier:A A-E +5 thank you for your support

pizza tower was a casual clear with some secrets but not all at all, noise is very weird to play with but im getting down with it so far

credburn posted:

Even though NieR:Automata has "multiple endings," they function more like chapter breaks, and none of them are hidden, are they?

the real endings are from playing through the credits and breaking that gamer training that the game's done after credts roll, but it really leads on with more story hits and a save point after the credits roll that you aren't done yet.

shadowzero313 fucked around with this message at 04:59 on Apr 1, 2024

shadowzero313
Feb 6, 2009
it is always wild comparing the global completion percents of the first story achieve to the last, nier has come close

also sometimes really depressing seeing low percents on that first check point