Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Finally got around to beating Metroid: Samus Returns after buying it when it was relatively new. It was...alright? Competently made but with a lot of small weird decisions throughout (maybe some of them held over from the original, which I never played). I think everything deals you just a tiny bit too much damage for how loose the controls can feel at times, and the upgrade/item management felt a little uneven. Also why do these games love throwing Power Bomb Expansions at you when the primary use for Power Bombs is to find more Power Bombs?

At any rate, one game down off my 3DS backlog. Only [does quick count] 20 to go? :negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU