Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

emdash posted:

Most recently Cocoon and Dave the Diver

Cocoon was a pretty pristine experience, loved everything about it with the small caveat that some stuff for the platinum is somewhat easily missable and not so easily to figure out how to backtrack for. But totally worth the time. Great visual style and great puzzle mechanics

Dave the Diver I think was more uneven for me than a lot of people, as I didn't always love the undersea combat, but everything else was really solid and I got hooked into the gameplay loop despite the combat annoying me. It was fun to play this and then start watching Planet Earth 3 and see some of the same cool critters in the ocean episode

I beat Dave the Diver a couple weeks ago and yeah, I think the combat is the weakest part. The final boss was cool as hell, though, and overall I really enjoyed the game a lot, even with a few gripes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU