Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Jim's now a Blind Cave Salamander!

Finished Slay the Princess yesterday and I think I saw the vast majority of the content through two full runs and some saveloading. It's alright, but wouldn't personally recommend.

Finished Teardown earlier in the week, the game loop is probably hit-or-miss for some, but I personally loved it and hit 100% on all levels. They continue to mix things up for the entire game.

Wife and I finally finished Baldur's Gate 3, something like 140 hours or so slowly stretched over the time since it released. We had a relatively bug-free run and it ended up being an absolutely incredible game (and definitely our GOTY). We followed it up with Underground Blossom which was pretty weak considering the strength of the other recent entries in the Rusty Lake series.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Finally had a friend sit down with me and play through Children of Morta. Pretty good co-op fun, we didn't find the characters very balanced but the game was pretty and gameplay solid. ~7/10

used The Messenger and DLC to break in my OLED deck. Minor gripes but otherwise a fun platform experience. Probably would also put it at a 7/10.

Atoramos fucked around with this message at 16:02 on Nov 29, 2023

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Followed up The Messenger with Blasphemous 2. Felt like a big step down from the first game unfortunately, but it had some rad moments.

The difficulty spike near the end is some wild poo poo, most the bosses were pushovers otherwise. Wasn't a fan that collecting all the cherubs was required for the B ending, nor that there was no actual difference between the two endings other than the cinematic you get after beating the boss.