Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Harold Fjord
Jan 3, 2004
I picked up an old run of Dark Souls:Remastered, which was stuck on Artorius and Seeth. I didn't achieve my goal of clearing Manus. I was exploring the Kiln and I got so drat excited when I saw I had saved Solaire and forgotten all about it. So I just charged in. The final boss is pretty easy with a Sun Bro. :toot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harold Fjord
Jan 3, 2004
I recently beat earthbound and dark Souls 3.

Earthbound was very much fun and silly as expected. A lot more tricky combat encounter puzzles than I expected in a good way.

Technically I also beat DS3 though there's still two hard boss fights to go on the Ringed City. I'm going to beat them before I turn back and finish ER

Harold Fjord
Jan 3, 2004
I just did the final boss battle of Minishoot' Adventures and rolled credits

an adorable little bullet heck Zelda game

Get it for all the children in your life