Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nucular Carmul
Jan 26, 2005

Melongenidae incantatrix
I have beaten Gravity Rush for the first time. It's very obviously a former PS Vita game, but the gameplay is extremely fun. Looking forward to the second game and its huge glow up since it was released on the PS4! It seems like everyone who plays this is instantly recruited into its army, and I'm no different, I'm already ready for a second remaster and three more sequels, please.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nucular Carmul
Jan 26, 2005

Melongenidae incantatrix

FutureCop posted:

How the hell did it completely miss me that Gravity Rush got a PS4 remaster? I thought it was one of those weird cult games that I'll never get a chance to play like Lost Odyssey, but now it looks like I have a chance! And it's even 50% off right now! Guess I'll add it to my PS4 backlog along Odin Sphere, 13 Sentinels, and so on.

Yeah the sale was why I finally picked it up, I was just browsing the Under 20 section and was like "oh this has been on my To Play list forever" I finished the story in like a day and might mess around with some gold medals on the challenge missions.

Nucular Carmul
Jan 26, 2005

Melongenidae incantatrix
I just beat Stellar Blade! One thing a game can do to get me to pursue a ton of fiddly bullshit is to give me a dress up game as rewards for all of it so I turned a game you could probably beat in 20 hours or less into nearly 40.

Nucular Carmul
Jan 26, 2005

Melongenidae incantatrix
Little Kitty Big City is probably a wonderful game to play if you have a kid who likes watching you play stuff. Lots of funny moments, and for the little ones, it's easy enough they can probably try too. Charming and delightful!

Nucular Carmul
Jan 26, 2005

Melongenidae incantatrix
Beat Tomb Raider (2013) since it's on Game Pass and couldn't remember if I finished it before. I really liked Rise so I'm gonna do that one soon too (did beat that one back in the day), I know I didn't finish Shadow.

I dislike the sliding down poo poo kind of gameplay, which is more the fault of me going through Stellar Blade three times and not necessarily Tomb Raider's doing. But everything else was pretty enjoyable, mild discomfort with the torture of Lara that happens pretty frequently. I really liked the way a bunch of different poo poo was placed for variety, you've got a WW2 bunker, crashed ships and planes with all sorts of people, plus the immortal Stormguard. Everything I found seemed to make sense, and I was amused by the joke included in one of the relics where Lara is going on about some original Japanese piece and then you look under it and she's like "aww nevermind, made in China..."