Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦
The Red Dead Redemption remaster was on a small sale recently and I was weak and picked it up. Beelined the ending so I could do all the sidequests in postgame (except for I Know You, which doesn’t carry over) and had a great time.

I think it kind of felt like the gaming equivalent of going to Five Guys for a burger. It was satisfying, well made, exactly what I wanted, and I paid way too much money for it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Vookatos posted:

Yeah, once I saw Square Enix in the menu I figured some poo poo like this must've happened. I mean, it's the same company that nowadays does yearly "We love crypto/NFTs/AI" bullshit and seems to only care about Final Fantasy related properties.
Hope they can make more because even if it wasn't fully for me, the game deserves more than it got.

Sleeping Dogs is barely even a Square game, they just published it. It’s basically the scraps left over from an abandoned True Crime sequel. Unfortunately the developer’s been dead since 2016.

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Flair posted:

waist-side

:raise: