Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Megazver
Jan 13, 2006
I wish I could play it for more than five minutes without getting violently motion sick. I used to be able to endure it longer in the nineties.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Megazver
Jan 13, 2006

Sway Grunt posted:

Also found out that you can get murdered by Morinth in 2 which is hilarious. But genuinely why would anyone pick Morinth over Samara? The game doesn't give you any reason to do so, either narratively or from a gameplay perspective (you don't even know what her powers are at that moment).

some people are too horny for their own good

Megazver
Jan 13, 2006
Just beat Jagged Alliance 3. It's not perfect, but it's good enough that it earns the '3'.

A bit easy for the most part; only the three boss takedowns were an actual challenge, especially trying to keep President alive in Eagle's Nest, oof. Had to reload that one multiple times before I managed to sneak all of my stealthy characters right outside the tent before the final fight.

Megazver
Jan 13, 2006
Gnosia sounds interesting, thanks.

Megazver
Jan 13, 2006
astarion