Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Verviticus
Mar 13, 2006

I'm just a total piece of shit and I'm not sure why I keep posting on this site. Christ, I have spent years with idiots giving me bad advice about online dating and haven't noticed that the thread I'm in selects for people that can't talk to people worth a damn.

NoEyedSquareGuy posted:

Finished Hardspace: Shipbreaker and got the good ending where you finish repairing your personal ship. Great game, methodically breaking down a massive ship piece by piece is very satisfying and there are enough hazards to keep things interesting for the duration of the campaign. Disconnecting reactors was the best part despite maybe being a bit too easy, they always have cooling systems and thruster connections to worry about but you can generally just ignore those as long as you have a clear path to pull it out and throw it in the barge quickly. Same goes for playing the fuse minigame for those triangular power generators when you can yank the thing off instead with seemingly no downside.

Never made it to rank 10 ships, either I got through it too fast or those are intended for people who keep playing after completing the game. The larger rank 9 cargo ships were already the size of the entire ship dock so the rank 10 ones can't be too much bigger. Might come back to the game from time to time to keep ranking up, seems like a good thing to leave installed if I want something more relaxing.

i tried that game 2-3 times during early access and i kinda lost interest about 4-5 ships in. is the pacing any better now that there's a story?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU