Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

finally convinced my wife to watch the series

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

my dude. have you gone 20 years without seeing that

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

genuinely a little shook right now lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

season 2 is a solid 9/10 too. fuckin stoked to get to 3

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Leadthumb posted:

no it just cracks me up everytime.

lol ok

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

bump. finished season 2 rewatch, ive never seen 3 so after th post season cooldown we're in new poo poo. 2 is so sick, but man th ufo thing sticks out in a way coens addin something vaguely supernatural to a story doesnt. weakest part of the story and its a big one. jesse plemons and kiersten dunst ftw though, and ted dansen too

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

yeh hanzee's good and all but he's no lorne malvo. season 2 gets a lot worse once they run out of gerhardts. fuckin love mike milligan and really love his ending though. grats bitch, heres your lovely little office and golf lessons for th rest of your life. you earned it.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

I got the tude now posted:

i can cope with s2 getting a little wacky at the end but the way they try to connect s2 to s1 is completely unjustifiable. insane poo poo lol.

yeah idk why the gently caress they thought that was a good idea, good use of war pigs tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

I got the tude now posted:

he literally becomes another race lmfao what the hell is with writers

lmfao i forgot about this. absolutely fuckin stupid