Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013
Fargo Tier List

God Tier
Season 1 - nuff said. lester and malvo ftw. unbeatable

Great Tier
Movie - the classic that inspired everything else :worship:

Season 4 - underrated imo. gang war and evil nurse are cool. supernatural poo poo got too gay

Good Tier
Season 3 - vargas is epic and carries the season all by himself. not that memorable otherwise tbh. supernatural poo poo got too gay. wrench poo poo was gay. cartoon episode was cool. good ending

Alright Tier
Season 2 - was well on track to being god tier but those last few episodes are so loving bad they drag the whole thing down lmao. this is where the supernatural poo poo is at its gayest. the writer cant find the right balance anymore like he did in season 1

thanks for the epic sig el spider

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013
as for the new season, first two eps were really good but the third one is starting to get :razz:

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013

Fungah! posted:

bump. finished season 2 rewatch, ive never seen 3 so after th post season cooldown we're in new poo poo. 2 is so sick, but man th ufo thing sticks out in a way coens addin something vaguely supernatural to a story doesnt. weakest part of the story and its a big one. jesse plemons and kiersten dunst ftw though, and ted dansen too

last 2 eps of that season sucked rear end quite frankly
was epic until then

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013
ya 3s villain is epic
no lorne malvo but its close

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013

Fungah! posted:

yeh hanzee's good and all but he's no lorne malvo. season 2 gets a lot worse once they run out of gerhardts. fuckin love mike milligan and really love his ending though. grats bitch, heres your lovely little office and golf lessons for th rest of your life. you earned it.

lol ya that was epic.
the couples ending was cool too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013

I got the tude now posted:

i can cope with s2 getting a little wacky at the end but the way they try to connect s2 to s1 is completely unjustifiable. insane poo poo lol.

I got the tude now posted:

he literally becomes another race lmfao what the hell is with writers

yup truly dogshit
needed ur backing when i was saying this in fyad btw