Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
Season one is an absolute 10 out of 10

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

STONE COLD 64 posted:

just started season 5, this season seems to be the closest to touching the original fargo with nods to the main characters husband being a used car salesman, the home invasion scene, the rich parents, i cant wait to see what they do with it

i havent seen the new episodes yet but just from the trailer that stuff got me interested, this show has played a lot with references and echoes of coen movies but just the peek through the glass door felt jarring (on purpose) in how obvious it was

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Ahhh yeah the new episodes are very good, we're back baby. I wanna see all these people gently caress each other up

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

STONE COLD 64 posted:

5 is just kind of meandering all over not sure where i stand with it versus the first couple episodes.

im really digging it