Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
Swerve vs Lethal 4 7.84%
Hook/OC/Shibata vs ExJAS 1 1.96%
Rush vs Jay 31 60.78%
Anna vs Ruby vs Skye 2 3.92%
Mark vs Mox 13 25.49%
Total: 51 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Good show. I liked the parts with wrestling and the other parts too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Ok

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

STONE COLD 64 posted:

@shard, silly burrito etc

Whoa, why does Toni Storm look so weird here??

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

neoaxd posted:

gently caress yes!
We're up high in 218 but we bought the whole row :D

Are you Venom? :ohdear:

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Hobo Adam Cole and his army of hobos aka Bullet Club Gold

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Just once I wish Tony would ask me to be a judge.

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Pre sale code

O0420D1X

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

I wonder what the AEW series finale will be like. Probably pretty cool.

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

I want the final episode of Dynamite to feature Hangman vs Kenny Omega and Eddie Kingston should win the world championship. And I want Shane McMahon to buy AEW.

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Shard posted:

I read most threads here. Other perspectives are good to get and I enjoy reading about things I don't watch. But that place seems to e making fun of the fan type that I am exclusively. I do t actually think they are literally making fun of me but that's how it makes me feel to read it so no thanks. I also dipped in there when the Mjf poo poo at the ppv was at its worst

I’ve gone in a few times, and yeah not for me. I spent the better part of 20 years being a cynical wwe fan and I have zero desire to go down that road again. I just wanna enjoy some wrestling, man.

It’s cool that it exists though, people can vent and make jokes in that thread, people can hoot ‘n’ holler in the other thread, and then we have the main thread to talk about Hey EW. The universe is in perfect balance.

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

I liked the rankings

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Wwe is the hottest it’s been since the Monday night wars? That can’t be right

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Ricky Starks, Big Bill and Keith Lee would make a good stable. Give Keith the Orange Cassidy belt

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

MassRafTer posted:

This summer it probably was from a live attendance perspective maybe with the exception of the first Rock/Cena match.

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Ganso Bomb posted:

Sorry, maybe not every week – but Smackdown seems to do close to 10,000 fairly often. I find it interesting that Smackdown looks to do higher attendance than Raw (going by a quick search of WrestleTix on twitter) considering how clear they tried to make it that Raw was the A-Show for so many years.

I don't watch WWE and don't care about them as a company, but from an outsider's perspective it seems like fans of the show are into what they're doing and that the product is hot from a fan perspective.

Im guessing being on Friday night goes a long way here

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

I always thought Stamford was a kayfabe thing like Gotham City or Parts Unknown

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

rotinaj posted:

I realize that this is on me for being duped by clickbait but I am getting super duper tired of wrestling news sites using deceptive headlines for their articles

“Tony khan speaks on cm punk at survivor series” results in “i cannot legally speak about that at this point, but let’s talk about all in 2024”

Well that was a nothing news article

“Wwe legend hall of famer speaks on aew wrestler, criticizes him, aew wrestler responds” results in some dumb bullshit booker t said on his loving podcast and kota ibushi blew it off and just made a joke about strong style

I am only slightly grinding my teeth

“Undertaker weighs in on bray wyatt, speaks on not passing the torch to him at mania” results in some bullshit from taker’s loving podcast where he just goes on to blow wyatt and say how that dude didn’t need the torch passed, he made his own

Ugh, loving christ

Thats why I get all my scoops from my friends in The Kayfabe Octagon

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Seams posted:

Swerve or whoever should absolutely destroy MJF for the title like Brock beating Cena.

Hmmm

:hmmyes:

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

smarxist posted:

have Joe destroy MJF and take the belt, let the BTYBB dumbasses jazz hand some kind of ending to their dumb bullshit and never speak of it again

edit:
just never mention the devil again

What if, and I'm just spit balling here, what if we reveal The Devil is Hornswoggle??

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Let👏the kids👏say👏“poo poo”👏

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

DEAR RICHARD posted:

anyone else miss marq quen?

Miss marq quen? With all the recent wrestling news I’ve been marq quen out all week!

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Phil Broke

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Literally just last night I realized I’ve lost my old Bret Hart dvd compilation and became kinda sad. So if Tony could get me a new one that’d be great.

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

RandolphCarter posted:

Jay Lethal will shock the world tonight

Because he is none other than the shock master

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Remember the end of The Watchmen when Ozymandias drops the squid monster in New York and the world is united in the aftermath? (Spoilers)

I feel like Punk is the squid monster and we’re the people. The people with the best memes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Calamari Monster Punk