Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
Swerve vs Lethal 4 7.84%
Hook/OC/Shibata vs ExJAS 1 1.96%
Rush vs Jay 31 60.78%
Anna vs Ruby vs Skye 2 3.92%
Mark vs Mox 13 25.49%
Total: 51 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

It looks like Blue Side is where they're going to play around with more upsets than Gold Side with how predictable the wins were. Fun episode overall. I'm loving beat from making Thanksgiving dishes for tomorrow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qc7bER86xU

MJF is such a loving nerd. Also seems to be in a bit of pain. :stare: Putting over Hook, Garcia.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Oh hey it's like the AEW Hell thread isn't the same when all the posts in it are just gimmicks and poo poo posts, weird.

UnleashedDad posted:

I don't think BTE is truly over but it was pretty boring for the last year so let them take a break

https://www.f4wonline.com/news/aew/young-bucks-update-aew-repackage-ktb-wrestling-trademark

Matt needs time to heal his arm, Nick is always some kind of banged up. They'll come back with a new show, most likely "Killin the Business" when they either are a heel stable with Adam Page, or joining up with the BangBangGang.

It's weird, they'd be a great fit for Callis' group or BCG, but the younger talent in both would probably get lost in the shuffle if that were the case which would suck.

I really hope Sammy's injury isn't that terrible or Tay's pregnancy hasn't been that precarious since he's been gone this long.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

kalensc posted:

Only submitted Form 1, need to submit this form still: https://forms.gle/AkjnxVt5y9yZkn1f6

• Barry Bluejeans
  • Bard Maddox
  • Jiro
  • maecenas
  • WaaarghBEES!
  • Captain Foo
  • Closet statist
  • Kaveman
  • chakkawakka
  • DeepDickPizza
  • Havoc904
  • Genericide
  • Fad
  • lamentable dustman
  • Grem
  • graph
  • The Taxman
  • SamuraiFoochs
  • Elvis Enwright
  • Most Power Ale

At a glance I see a few match up like maecenas and Most Power Alex, they just had small differences in their usernames, so they're all set.

But there's still many folks who only did one form or the other.

Folks missing Form 2 have until Collision's Blue League matches kicks off, so don't delay!

Thanks for the reminder!

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Dimebags Brain posted:

Might actually get tickets for Wednesday. Swerve/White should be aces.

Swerve/White is going to go to a draw due to horrific testicular damage done to both competitors.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Shinjobi posted:

:agreed:

The Punk stuff looks bad for AEW, but regardless of my feelings on the guy I think both companies are probably okay with things currently. AEW's door for Punk is firmly closed and nailed shut, WWE gets to kick the tires on a nostalgia act and totes rub it in TK's face.

I fail to see how a dude who wanted to and tried to take a swing at the company's owner no longer being in AEW is bad for AEW. Punk went back to the place he can be his most toxic, and it's normal because that's obviously what he wants not really what he needs to be a better person.

I just don't get how all this stuff about WWE can now dunk on AEW with Punk back being a nostalgia act. We already got that poo poo in the Dog Collar Match with his ROH entrance, the Warrior face paint with Darby and Sting, the decent match Joe carried Punk to in Wembley. All that's left is busted titties, busted ankles, and muffins and his overt awareness that anything else setting him off will make him even more of a laughing stock in the pro wrestling world.

He won't get into a Strong Style Match with Nak, he won't get into a barn burner with Balor, Seth will literally carry him to a good match, Cody will be serviceable, Randy won't give a poo poo because he's halfway out the door to retirement anyway, the match he eventually has with Roman, IF he makes it to Mania for it's payday, will be middling at best and then he'll get fed to Solo.

Promos against Heyman are at best a eyebrow raising interesting situation.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Shaman Tank Spec posted:

I don't know which of the two threads this should go to, so it's going to both.

I was waiting for this to pop back up :lol:

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Majinfoose posted:

*Mild poop*

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Lid posted:

Keith Lee and Lamce Archer hoss tag team run

With occasional team ups with Dustin call themselves The Texas Tornadoes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

Mark Briscoe vs RUSH

Mark Briscoe vs. RUSH

Mark Briscoe vs. RUSH

:woop:

where's the results of the most recent form for C2 predictions???

Hooray! :syoon: