Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

anime appraiser

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Roosevelt posted:

you elitist mother fuckers think you can just swoop in and take my job because you have a fancy degree in computer?

Roosevelt collapsing dead into a big pile of uncleaned loads after the Caterpillar Load-o-tron easily outworks him in the big load cleaning contest

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

echinopsis posted:

life was a lot simpler and arguably much better before we knew things

im still fighting the good fight brother, trying to stay as dumb as possible.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

cow impregnator

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

echinopsis posted:

also extremely sick in that some toads are probably the only psychedelic animals

im a psychedelic animal

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

i had to google it but i got a little battery powered handheld vacuum which i guess is all that thing is. its not perfect but its pretty handy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

didnt think ofthe blower aspect. the handheld vac i have also has a short battery life. i know somone here has talked about the electric blower things being kind of crappy before (at least compared to compressed air for electronics stuff). maybe jonny? not sure.