Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

The Management posted:

I’m going to join the resistance to take the battle to the terminators. I assume I’ll be cooking rats or recharging pulse rifles or something else suitable for an old man.

i liked qirex's idea for a terminator movie where it turns out that 12 billion people are living in a paradise built by a benevolent ai, and the dirty beaten-down "resistance" is former billionaires and their libertarian hangers-on who want to be in power again and they're mad that the ai took their money and spent it on useful things.

so i'll be one of those 12 billion

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

that or the guy who builds the war rigs

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

echinopsis posted:

cant believe that all that waste is somehow still the cheapest way to do a thing

at the lego headquarters the designers throw away the leftover loose blocks at the end of the day because it's cheaper to do that than to pay someone to sort them back where they go.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

seems weird that they haven't invented some sort of hormone that makes the cows just produce milk forever without being pregnant.

like does the veal industry actually have to exist? does anyone really like it?

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Jonny he lives in upside down land. Everything is backwards over there

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

A mare is a female horse, echi.

A male horse with a ballsack is a stallion, and a male horse without a ballsack is a gelding.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

pregnancy tests used to be done by injecting a female rabbit with the lady's pee and then if the lady was pregnant her hormones would cause the rabbit's ovaries to do something that was detectable when the rabbit was euthanized and cut open.

later they found that injecting the pee into toads would make the toads produce eggs if the lady was pregnant, which was better because the toads were smaller and less cuddly and you didn't have to kill them.

imagine if we still did it that way

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

"babe...i have some really big news...close your eyes and hold out your hand"
*puts fistful of toad eggs*

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

imagine all the frog-themed announcements, congratulation cards, parties, etc

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

fun fact: zoologically, there is no such thing as a toad. all toads are frogs. toad is a colloquial term for a land-dwelling frog with dry skin, but it doesn't line up with any particular biological or taxonomical distinction.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Absolutely. Go try it

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

echinopsis posted:

has anyone used a airify vacuum/blower thing

https://i.imgur.com/GykCwXB.gifv

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012