Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Myles Garrett won't win the NFL MVP.

He'll win the Super Bowl MVP. :psyberger:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Amy Pole Her posted:

So am I crazy or did I see a kid in blackface on tv when watching the games? I can’t remember which game.

Found it on Instagram.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

indigi posted:

2) teams lining up in shotgun on 3rd or 4th and 1. you're limiting your options completely unnecessarily coming out in shotgun. and even worse, coaches will call designed QB runs out of this look. I hate it so much and love it when teams fail to convert.

This and QB's staring down receivers is my biggest complaint this season. Whatever happened to looking off defensive backs to open up more passing lanes?

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Wasn't Fields good last year? I remember that SNF (MNF?) game where he single-handedly housed the Patriots?

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Rex Grossman erasure shall not go unnoticed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
What a :flag:-filled game.

HERE WE GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!