Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Woozie66
Sep 8, 2009

I'll wait for the next era

Ornery and Hornery posted:

You made it seem like you were dipping out for the season and not gonna watch da games

I think it was pretty clearly meant as "darn Packers, you got this one but we'll play you again next year."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Woozie66
Sep 8, 2009

He'll need to break the sack record, but he's already on pace to do that. Just gotta keep it up.

Woozie66
Sep 8, 2009

Wrong thread

Woozie66
Sep 8, 2009

And those records are only worth so much compared to the 14 game records, if you want to keep going down that path. Same thing when Superbowl champs after the wild card was created. Or after the multiple realignments.

Woozie66
Sep 8, 2009

Kull the Conqueror posted:

Yo the Broncos fuckin rule

I wish you all good health and happiness

I don't mind the Broncos beating us, but drat, the injuries are real loving bad. DTR, Coop, Z, Elliot, and maybe Myles all got dinged up. Hard to win when you lose 4 "starters" for big stretches.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Woozie66
Sep 8, 2009

a neat cape posted:

Somehow this is Herbert's fault. After calling out the correct protection. Having 1.5 seconds to throw the ball. Where no WRs turned around. While Ekeler ignored him and stayed on the right side.

So you're saying it's the fault of literally all 10 other players? He called the correct protection and told the receivers what to do, but literally none of them did it correctly? Or is it more likely that he didnt do that?