Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Those two fumbles killed Detroit, a much competitive game without them. The defense might not be good enough, though. Probably gonna have to win some shootouts in the playoffs.

Fortunately outside of Dallas the rest of their schedule looks pretty mild. But yeah that defense has to be concerning.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Tough day for the Dak Haters yesterday. Tough season, really.

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Yeah when you’re that rich your time is what’s most important to you, why sit around a tattoo shop when you can pay to get it done instantly

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

I love how TFF turns into the ProFootballTalk comment section once someone mentions the Cowboys

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

The Cowboys haven’t been worth hating since the 90s

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

I’d throw a few bucks on Purdy right now. Especially if the 49ers can get the 1 seed.

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

FizFashizzle posted:

Love for the first overall cerebral genius qb to check into a doomed bubble screen with the game on the line, coming out of a timeout.

it's cause he's not a normal QB, he's like a point guard see

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

e wrong thread

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

real talk that was two good teams and the home team won in OT. the problem for the Bills is that their record isn't good enough to absorb that loss

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

CharlestheHammer posted:

I’m not sure how this can be the takeaway from that game

I'm not sure how it couldn't be, it was a pretty mild take

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Freaquency posted:

Ravens are in first in the AFC again, as it should be

Jags got to enjoy it for six hours.

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

surely Harbaugh and every coach has a guy on the headset who's entire job is telling the coach if they should or should not challenge a play, right?

he's on the sideline, there's no way he can make that judgement alone

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Rewatching the condensed Ravens game. These quick screens to Zay Flowers are killing me. My current theory is that the defense is so keyed in on the run game and keeping eyes on Lamar, when the screen happens they can react very quickly to it. But it's just like a lost down every time. If you're going to do a low-percentage play, how about some deep shots?

I suspect this is a game they really really could have used Mark Andrews finding space underneath to keep the chains moving.

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

He had two TD celebrations lined up and drat if he wasn’t gonna get to both of them

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

absolutely nothing better than a well-timed corner blitz

https://twitter.com/blaiden/status/1728993018152358398#m

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

I think Mike Macdonald just called a defensive play that was designed to be hard to pick up. I mean they had Broderick Washington and 355 pound Michael Pierce dropping into coverage, it was definitely a deceptive design.

I'm not sure what Herbie would have seen to cause him to call a timeout that's any different than what the Ravens normally show

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

Fields is not better than Carr or Baker.

:agreed:

Just because Fields can do some things those guys can’t doesn’t mean they’re not better on a down to down basis.

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Trade Fields to Vegas and sign Greg Roman to be OC for exactly two years, no more and no less

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

R.D. Mangles posted:

justin fields is going to be an insanely good quarterback if he ever gets on a competent team

actually insanely good quarterbacks elevate their team. Stroud had every excuse to be lousy this season but, being insanely good, he has lifted them to competency

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Justin Fields cannot fail, he can only be failed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

e wrong