Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dijkstracula
Mar 18, 2003

You can't spell 'vector field' without me, Professor!

I like to watch Jon Gjengset's Rust programming videos and he's started a series building a bittorrent client, and it turns out that he's actually following a guide from this site called codecrafters where it gives you guided scaffolding to build something interesting and nontrivial

they have a bunch of interesting ones: build a redis-compatible storage system, or a docker-style container system, or a SQL database...thinking I might try one or two of these this month instead of advent of code, and figured others around the 'pos might be interested too

ok well cya

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

toiletbrush
May 17, 2010
Would those Jon Gjengset videos be good to watch for a experienced dev who's new to Rust?

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
more like crust amiright