Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a primate
Jun 2, 2010

Karach posted:

this is a level of depravity I am willing to sink to. I spent $20 on some German organic instant coffee (Mt Hagen) and while it's clean tasting there's not much else going on.

maybe I’ll drunk purchase some UCC instant this weekend as a treat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.
lots of calm coffee Hitlers stirring up some instant joe itt

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war
I've signed a non-aggression pact with instant Joe. our relationship is stronger than ever.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
had some Ca Phe Sua Da this morning

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
why did you capitalize the vietnamese phrase for iced milk coffee

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
just had an Espresso. soon ill be enjoying a Movement.

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.
i had filtered coffee but simply kept the flavor, a good morning

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

mags posted:

i had filtered coffee but simply kept the flavor, a good morning

few understand this

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023

Ohtori Akio posted:

the blonde is pretty good

Yep. Had another one this morning

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Drinking coffee right now

my_custom_username posted:

Yep. Had another one this morning

What was *thinking really hard* his name

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023

DaysBefore posted:

What was *thinking really hard* his name

Your dad lol. That's whats up!

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
anyone take a poo poo yet?

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.

Ohtori Akio posted:

I just took a poo poo, and let me tell you, it was pitch perfect. Bowels are fully emptied and I feel completely satisfied with the world

speng31b
May 8, 2010

got some nice coffee at our local market today from a guy who roasts his own beans. very tasty.

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

had beer last night, and woke up a little groggy. luckily, I had some freshly roasted beans ready to go! I ground them up in my $600 coffee grinder and filtered it with hot water, and bam: made myself a bit of coffee. It was reawlly good!

Fell Mood
Jul 2, 2022

A terrible Fell look!
My rapid heartbeat and high blood pressure turned out to be severe undiagnosed sleep apnea. Now that I've got a CPAP I'm back in the game and it's incredible. I remember back in collage id eat the chocolate covered coffee beans constantly.

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Dokapon Findom posted:

I just took a poo poo, and let me tell you, it was pitch perfect. Bowels are fully emptied and I feel completely satisfied with the world

:hmmyes:

luv2shit
May 15, 2023

Dokapon Findom posted:

oh?

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

Fell Mood posted:

My rapid heartbeat and high blood pressure turned out to be severe undiagnosed sleep apnea. Now that I've got a CPAP I'm back in the game and it's incredible. I remember back in collage id eat the chocolate covered coffee beans constantly.

glad you got the robo-sleep machine. it's good poo poo ime

luv2shit
May 15, 2023

microwaved coffee

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

I got a cup of coffee at 7:30, left it in the control room to go to surgery at 8, got back to the control room at 3 and finished it :cool:

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

luv2shit posted:

microwaved coffee

dunno about this

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

luv2shit posted:

microwaved coffee

It's ftw. Just like new

Danann
Aug 4, 2013

https://www.cnn.com/2016/02/18/europe/italy-bialetti-moka-urn/index.html

cnn.com
Italy’s coffee king buried in replica of his famous Moka pot
Pietro Lombardi
2–3 minutes

Following his death at 93, Bialetti's family buried coffee king in a replica urn

His father may have invented the beloved Moka stovetop espresso maker, but Renato Bialetti made it a symbol of Italian style worldwide.

Bialetti died last week at age 93. His three children honored him Tuesday by placing his ashes in a large replica of the coffee pot.

The unusual urn even featured the famous “Omino con i baffi” (meaning “The little man with mustache” in Italian) pictogram printed on every pot.

A symbol of the company since the 1950s, the cartoon is a caricature of Bialetti and was designed to distinguish his pots from those of competitors.

Through clever marketing, Bialetti expanded the business turning the coffee maker into an global sensation. Fast forward 60 years, and the company, which Bialetti sold in the late 1980s, says it has sold more than 200 million Mokas internationally.

Tuesday’s funeral took place in the coffee connoisseur’s birthplace of Montebuglio in northern Italy’s Casale Corte Cerro.

His remains were taken to a nearby cemetery and buried alongside his wife, a stone’s throw from the place where Bialetti’s father, Alfonso, invented the Moka in 1933.

Alfonso Bialetti, the story goes, got the idea for the coffee pot after observing local women washing clothes on the banks of a lake. The containers they used, made of two buckets connected by a central pipe, lit the spark in his mind.

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Danann posted:

Italy’s coffee king buried in replica of his famous Moka pot

the forbidden brew.......

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023

Ohtori Akio posted:

Just took one. Wossup lol

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

literally making GBS threads as I type this, got poo poo coming out my butt

luv2shit
May 15, 2023

smoobles posted:

literally making GBS threads as I type this, got poo poo coming out my butt

tell me more

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

having my first cup in bed

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

5 pond bag of beans arrived, that's wassup

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

my_custom_username posted:

Just took one. Wossup lol

same lol

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

live. post. coffee.

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

5 pond bag of beans arrived, that's wassup

Let me swim in the bean ponds

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

lumpentroll posted:

dunno about this

i was really surprised that it's actually fine. didn't believe it until i tried.

041224_2
Apr 12, 2024
coffee nah, dog food french fries yes

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Zodium posted:

i was really surprised that it's actually fine. didn't believe it until i tried.

seems like a trick

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023
Just had another one.

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

had some coffee good stuff, feeling jazzed

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

repooplicans

Adbot