Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer
just started a big mason jar of cold brew, gonna have some delicious stuff in a couple days.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer

smoobles posted:

what's your technique for filtering

I have a wire filter insert I put into the mason jar to hold the grounds during brewing, but a bit of kruft still slips through so I put a coffee filter in a sieve on top of a big bowl and pour all the coffee through it before I put it in a bottle in the fridge.

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer
colded brew

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer

Dokapon Findom posted:

Insert balls into OP's wide mouth hahaha :hehe:

:eyepop:

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer
I like my coffee grinder because I got it as a present from my brother

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer
i started more cold brew so it is ready when i run out of cold brew from the last batch, instead of waiting, like a fool, to start the process after i am already out of coffee.

truly i am self-actualizing.

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer
'll have some mcdonalds iced coffee now and then but i gotta ask for no sweetener because they load so much into it and its way too much for me

also i always forget a mcdonalds large iced coffee is the same size as their large sodas and jfc that's so much

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer
had a tumbler of cold brew on the way to work, now drinkin some mediocre office coffee.

its a coffee kinda mornin

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/exhaustdata/status/1750575322662117756

truly a man dedicated to coffee

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer
love to have coffee when I don't have to do anything, just chillin and sippin.

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer

im having some leftover pizza and finishing up this coffee

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer
office coffee may be mediocre, but its free. so im drinkin it.

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer
time to put this latest batch of cold brew into my mouth

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer
did my physical therapy for the day, powered by coffee. if only coffee could alleviate the pain in my leg... maybe i haven't drank enough yet

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer
A friend of mine asked me why I am brewing cold brew in the winter, what a ridiculous question.

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer
I had some iced chai yesterday because I went to the boba place next to the pharmacy, should have just gotten some coffee instead. gonna just drink some coffee right now

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer
Had some 4 PM coffee. Will I regret this when I try to sleep later? Possibly.

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer
the coffee machine in the office is finally fixed. if they expect me to be here i drat well better be getting free coffee.

on my second cup rn, its passable.

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer
I was washing my french press this morning and when I crammed my hand inside it to scrub the inside I sprayed soapy water all over myself. I can't take me anywhere jfc.

At least coffee will make me feel better.

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer
used my company card today to buy some donuts for the office, and I also got a coffee for myself and drank it because I know my boss is going to just approve the expense and not even look at it

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer
I was up nearly all night on the verge of barfing, so I'm exhausted, and I would love to have some coffee but I don't think my guts could handle it right now. the ultimate shame.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer
I'm a liar I am drinking coffee anyway.