Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
stupid question:

my friend told me that some coffee brands outsource their stuff to other coffee companies then slap their label on it. I know booze does this too (bottled in vs. distilled in). what’s the point of this? why not just invest in making coffee or booze better than whoever you’re paying to make coffee for you. I get it from the side of the manufacturer: you got the means of production might as well get paid from multiple brands but what do the brands get out of it. something like coffee roasting or distilling booze can be done for cheap in someone’s backyard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
like I get that you use slave labor but don’t lie to me about who you are

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
irish cream is so boss

breakfast today was a gingerbread man, fresh ground bakery coffee with eggnog

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
I usually wake up around noon and then I go to work

Brother if I aint had my coffee I dont wanna know you

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
bad coffee is good coffee cause its coffee

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010

eSports Chaebol posted:

there’s v distinctly good bad coffee and bad bad coffee

I’d argue coffee bad enough shouldn’t be considered coffee. a guy I used to work with made a mean cup of joe and would add salt to the grind. I tried to recreate this once and it was the saltiest thing I’ve ever tasted. Much rather have whatever watered down swill 7-11 is serving up any day of the week. At least that’s coffee

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
One time I made a milkshake with whole coffee beans and that might have been my worst poo poo ever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
I drank a can of coldbrew Made in Clearwater, Florida and now I’m convinced my body has thetans