Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

just got some nice arabica dark roast from the grocery store, really strong spiced flavor. it's not the greatest stuff in the world but I really enjoy it for the price/availability

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

smoobles posted:

folks, I have a cautionary coffee tale for you all:

yesterday I went to the grocery store (the nice one that roasts their own beans) and bought two bags of beans: one medium roast, and one decaf (for the evenings). this store has a label printer where you weigh your coffee and label it.

well, late last night I made a cup of what I thought was decaf... little did I realize I'd labeled both bags as decaf!

I fully caff-blasted my brain and was up until 4am wondering what was wrong with me

luckly I used the late night to get ahead on some work, and this morning saw the two bags and realized what I had done! :)

the story has a happy ending: I've mixed the two bags together and now have half-caff beans which'll be a great change of pace, allowing me two cups per morning instead of one.

one of these coffees always decafs, while the other gives only buzzes. which would you say guards the door to Snooze City

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I'm officially Out of Coffee and am looking for a new Turkish dark roast open to recs

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

smoobles posted:

I love coffee because it makes me poo poo!!!!

same but unironically, ain't getting younger

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

lumpentroll posted:

point out the irony

it's everywhere, like mustard gas

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

a primate posted:

missed my morning coffee, making up for it by having two now