Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a primate
Jun 2, 2010

been shidding and farding my rear end off all week so i think i need a break from coffee :negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a primate
Jun 2, 2010

not sure if this has been posted yet but for Nespresso machine havers this is a very nice chart of pods that are available

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kZJCdTmqQla2ha3DDYyixQDIUuf9wLvt3122akBkhgM/htmlview#gid=0

a primate
Jun 2, 2010

Zedhe Khoja posted:

bourgeois slop for fools

it’s more like expensive crap for the lazy, but ok

a primate
Jun 2, 2010

who likes robusta in their espresso? everyone seems to be on the arabica train

I just found out the espresso I usually buy is 60/40 robusta arabica and now I want to compare with a full arabica

a primate
Jun 2, 2010

Moka pot supremacy

get a stainless one because aluminum gives you Alzheimer’s or something

anyway, made a mocha with a lungo espresso and some instant chocolate milk powder, a bit of water and some milk 8/10

a primate
Jun 2, 2010

Karach posted:

very little aeropress chat in this thread, but it makes great coffee, is super cheap and portable, and lasts forever. Plus you get your daily dose of Microplastics.

Hoffman has a great aeropress technique.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6VlT_jUVPc

yea the microplastics are why I refuse to get one

I already get those and aluminium from nespresso pods

a primate
Jun 2, 2010

eSports Chaebol posted:

good news! you dont have to worry so much about ingesting microplastics from food and beverage preparation because the vast majority of microplastics in your body are inhaled tire dust!

mmm delicious

thinking about aeropressing some tire dust rn

a primate
Jun 2, 2010

Ohtori Akio posted:

eat more fiber, hydrate

hard to hydrate when all I drink is coffee

a primate
Jun 2, 2010

missed my morning coffee, making up for it by having two now

a primate
Jun 2, 2010

my extended family are all a million years old and have been drinking exclusively unfiltered moka pot espresso and coffee bar espresso for their entire lives

if you have a healthy lifestyle and your doctor says your cholesterol is good, don’t drive yourself nuts finding the ideal coffee method. it’s just coffee, you’ll be fine

a primate
Jun 2, 2010

instant coffee tastes kinda burnt in a way that I sometimes like. I heard Japanese instant coffee is the best but it’s like $20 on Amazon so I think I’ll just stick to normal rather than sinking to ever lower depths of caffeinated depravity

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a primate
Jun 2, 2010

Karach posted:

this is a level of depravity I am willing to sink to. I spent $20 on some German organic instant coffee (Mt Hagen) and while it's clean tasting there's not much else going on.

maybe I’ll drunk purchase some UCC instant this weekend as a treat