Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

I scoff at you coffee drinkers.

Slam 8 white monster energy drinks a day and embrace the hustle fam, get that paper.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

It took me a while to get used to straight coffee.

My first foray into coffee was the little coffee shop that was inside the library at my university, where I would get Latte's.

Then I just switched to the hard stuff after my roommate in college bought us a standard drip coffee machine. I think it had dumped a foot of snow and shut down most of the campus, but I had a big test coming up and just decided to delve into the hard stuff and went with straight, black coffee... no additives.

After that I truly believe the caffeine addiction is what kept me drinking it until I just one day realized that I enjoyed the taste of coffee.

Basically: If you hate the taste of coffee just keep shoving it down your gullet each morning until you realize that life is painful anyways and you might as well be alert during the day to witness everything.

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

Speaking of whole bean/ground coffee: My local grocery store only sells 1-2 brands of coffee in a whole bean variety. Everything else is ground coffee. The whole bean coffee is from local "roasters" or whatever the gently caress they're called at like $20 a bag...

Costco sells some brand of coffee in a yellow bag.. I want to say it's 3 lbs of whole bean coffee that actually tastes good for $11. In comparison to when I could buy whole bean Petes coffee, 1 lb for $14.

I will splurge and buy Stumptown coffee at whatever they want me to pay for it. That poo poo is by far the absolute greatest coffee I've ever had the pleasure to french press.

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

My company gives us free coffee for the Keurig that I don't think has ever been cleaned.

My insides hurt

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

What happens when someone in my house asks me for a "cold brew coffee"

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

Buttchocks posted:

I tried Sanka once. Did you know that Sankas is an anagram of Kansas? That's also how it tasted.

flat and full of depressing small towns?