Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen

Brain Candy
May 18, 2006

MLK Ultra
Mar 9, 2021

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

well reasoned op

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Would like to take a moment and say to the person on the av-buying spree: What the fuck is wrong with you? Fucking disagreeing on the wording of polling questions means that I support Israel murdering people in Gaza? And somehow despite caring enough to plaster that fucking pic

MLK Ultra
Mar 9, 2021

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Would like to take a moment and say to the person on the av-buying spree: What the fuck is wrong with you? Fucking disagreeing on the wording of polling questions means that I support Israel murdering people in Gaza? And somehow despite caring enough to plaster that fucking pic

gently caress you

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
its funny if you want to find a link to that image you can just jump to page 12 of CSPAM and take your pick

MLK Ultra
Mar 9, 2021

lumpentroll posted:

gently caress you

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 14 hours!
Soiled Meat

Brain Candy
May 18, 2006

a shameful display

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 14 hours!
Soiled Meat

You gotta clear out the automatic t in timg when you quote. poo poo deserves full img recognition

woke operator
Nov 17, 2023

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
lol

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
that's just your theory op

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011